BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEtude House
- AC Clean Up Daily Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml

Etude House - AC Clean Up Daily Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. Delivers moisture and soothes your skin from environmental damage. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House - AC Clean Up Daily Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml!
Emma Z.
This is a cleanser I've used for almost two years now and I've gone through about 3 of these. It's a pretty good foam cleanser. It helps to keep my acne at bay, but obviously it doesn't stop my breakouts. I just find that my breakouts are less frequent and crazy if I'm using this cleanser. This one may not be the gentle cleanser you're looking for since it does foam a lot and it can be drying for those who have dry skin.
Doree L.
Los Angeles, CA
Etude House - AC Clean Up Daily Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml uploaded by Doree L.
The product creates a lot of foam like the other korean face cleansers. It did work to reduce my acne and it is gentle on my skin. It’s very affordable for nine dollars-drugstore price. Just the scent smells strong like a medical body balm for body pains. Etude House - AC Clean Up Daily Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml
Lenysa R.
Homestead, FL
This is my holy grail face wash. I suffer from hormonal acne and it keeps my breakouts on check, i Barely get one or two. I also feel like it takes away old scars which is a plus. I’m ok my 5th bottle and i have a back up.
Elly W.
Vancouver
This seriously helped me get rid of bad bake outs all over my chin. I used this for 8 months and it was so so helpful. It has a very strong smell. But I found it to be very effective. I will keep this on hand now just in case I brake out again. Seriously I had really bad bake outs on my chin for two years and this helped to clear them up. It’s good on sensitive skin. :)
RD117165 Yeurelis Paola C.
has been tested by dermatologists, works on sensitive skin, this cleanser leaves my skin completely clean without irritating it, fights acne, removes facial sebum and other impurities. also achieves a cleaning that lasts ideal for the absorption of nutrients from others products
Anna Carolina L.
Medellín
It's really good, it does not dry the skin and leaves it looking clean.  In addition, I still have not finished 4 months with her and not even one third of the product is finished, I will continue buying this line, because it helped me a lot for acne.
Cara H.
This is a good product if you have acne prone or oily skin. For me I found it a bit drying and really needed to follow with a serum but it certainly does a deep clean.

Looking for your answer?