BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEtude House
24K Gold Therapy Black Pearl Mask - Brightening 1pc

Etude House 24K Gold Therapy Black Pearl Mask - Brightening 1pc

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House 24K Gold Therapy Black Pearl Mask - Brightening 1pc!
laura lisciel J.
Taylorsville
Me encanta este producto realmente realza la belleza natural que todas poseemos. 100% natural y fácil de usar
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
I really liked this mask!! It feel good when I had it on, it didn't bother my skin at all. My skin was so nice afterwords!
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
I love masks and Etude House always works for me this makes leaves my skin clean beight and refreshed
Jessica O.
Burlington, NC
1,149 reviews
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
V  P.
Greensboro, NC
I’m in love with this mask!!!! It does what it claims to do!!! Super hydrating , yet doesn’t make you oily after. I find that it made most of my expectations. I purchase this product at Sephora. I would to purchase more, and I do recommend it!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Love this! I tried it out because i got it as a gift and after using it, my face looked so nice like i was wearing foundation!!! I love the effects this mask brings. Definitely would recommend to everyone!!
Sandy Mercury R.
Miami
Aun no lo pruebo pero he visto diversos videos en yt que le han dado review y si que se ve monisimo
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Es de mis mascarillas favoritas. Me encanta la presentación en tela de algodón perfecta para aplicarla y usarla aún mientras ves televisión , estás en el celular o lees un libro.
Bushra A.
The 24 kart gold therapy petal black mask is one of the top 10 on my list, it’s amazing, wearing gentle on skin 💕💕

Looking for your answer?