Etude House - 0.2 Therapy Air Mask (Strawberry) 10 pcs uploaded by Racheal M.Etude House - 0.2 Therapy Air Mask (Strawberry) 10 pcs uploaded by Camille O.Etude House - 0.2 Therapy Air Mask (Strawberry) 10 pcs uploaded by Tess S.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. Brightening & Revitalizing The daily low-irritant mask made of breathable 0.2mm air sheet effectively delivers 7-free essence to your skin. The mask moisturizes skin with the abundant moisture of fresh strawberry extract and makes skin look clear and bright with Niacinamide, a skin whitening agent How to Use: Apply toner to skin after cleansing. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area. Remove mask after 10-20 mintues and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Katelyn F.
I only really use Korean beauty. I got these in a pack of 30 (2 of each mask) off of there site. Most were good. Added hydration, moisture, smoothening, brightening, and calming benefits. Some made my skin feel tight or sticky but I think it’s because I used ones that were for smoothening benefits.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
I love these sheet mask! I would compare the texture of the mask to that of The Face Shop Living Nature Grind Mask Sheet x 15pcs. They are saturated in essence but not so much it is dropping down your face and neck. The fit is good. Over laps my hair line just a bit. I like to sheet mask daily so the price I pay for a set on amazon is perfect
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for brightening and revitalizing
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I keep feeding my mask addiction and I picked up these online at Yesstyle.com. I love this one. I needed some brightening and I felt like my skin did look brighter after using this mask. It was gentle, easy to apply and not too goopy. Absolutely recommend.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Nothing like a good strawberry air mask it brings life to my face and smooth and refreshed skin.