Etude House - 0.2 Therapy Air Mask (Blueberry) 10 sheets uploaded by Camille O.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. Blueberry Mask Sheet delivers Firming & Skin Radiance effect to skin. How to Use: Apply toner to skin after cleansing. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area. Remove mask after 10~20 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
This product is more hype and cuteness than anything else. The blueberry smell is unbearably fake and the effects aren't that impressive. I feel like my regular shampoo does way better by itself when I leave it in longer than a few minutes. I would not buy again.
Diana T.
I love the fit of this mask since it was nice and thin. Adhered to my skin fairly well and pretty decent for the price. Definitely felt like it hydrated my skin but not much else.
Andrea T.
Bellevue, WA
Love this stuff! Honestly can’t tell a difference between this and the other sheet masks of this brand. But Etude House never disappoints. The packaging is nice and leaves lots of extra essence to apply to skin and neck. Leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. Such a good skin product!
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for firming and skin radiance
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I keep feeding my mask addiction and I picked up these online at Yesstyle.com. I love this one. I needed some firming more often as I get older and I felt like my skin did feel firmer after using this mask. It was gentle, easy to apply and not too goopy. Absolutely recommend.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sheet masks are always great and the Etude House ones are packed with serum! So great! I use these to mostly hydrate my skin. O definitely recommend the snail one if you're looking to fight acne!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Bushra A.
I like that the mask also smells like blueberries 👌🏻 it is gentle and filling to the skin and recommend for people that want to have a cooling effect on there skin + it will smell nice.
I love this mask as it moisturize my skin, the packaging is cute and look pretty.. As it state that it will moisturize it does really works, it is gentle on my skin. The only improvement should've been done is the serum inside couldve put more so i can use it💕
IKA G.