Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Pearl uploaded by Camille O.Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Pearl uploaded by Alyanna L.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House see more...

Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
The mask adhered very well and was very comfortable to wear aside from the eye holes being a bit small. No overwhelming smell. Theres a decent amount of essence left in the pack that you can apply in the following days. It didn't really absorb all the way and left my face feeling a bit sticky. It was decently moisturizing. Unfortunately it caused a couple zits to show up for me and made my face a bit red so I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
I really like these and feel they work very well. They do leave my skin feeling very soft after use as well as bright and radiant. My dark spots have faded and stayed that why. My skin is a lot more even toned. This also is fine on sensitive skin and doesn't burn at all. I did only use these once a week though.
Samantha G.
I used these masks for a week and they indeed left my skin feeling very smooth. As for brightening my skin, however, I did not really see a huge difference but maybe a very slight change. Would like to try their other variations sometime in the future as well.
Diana T.
I love the fit of this mask since it was nice and thin. Adhered to my skin fairly well and pretty decent for the price. Definitely noticed some moisturizing effects.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for brightening
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I got this as a free sample at the etude house store and I was pleasantly surprised. I haven’t tried other masks from their line but the pearl one was pretty great. My face looked refreshed and dewy afterwards
Omar O.
Charlottesville
Best brightening sheet mask that I have tried so far~ instant effect, it works even better if you apply your regular cream to seal it afterwards !
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Alyanna L.
I love this mask. It does it's job! It whitened my face after continuely using it. It also smells really nice and moisturizes my face.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
I love the air mask therapy as my skincare routine it really brings life to my face and makes me look younger without any fine lines.