Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Pearl

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Pearl!
Chung L.
Us
As much love for my other Koreans masks. This is one of my favorite, it helps brightens and soften my my skin. Very refreshing
Bena H.
Oakland Gdns, NY
HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this face mask. This is probably my favorite drugstore face mask by far. Every time I use this, I feel like my skin is renewed and refreshed. It always leaves my skin glowing and bright, plus it smells really good!
Omar O.
Charlottesville
Best brightening sheet mask that I have tried so far~ instant effect, it works even better if you apply your regular cream to seal it afterwards !
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I got this as a free sample at the etude house store and I was pleasantly surprised. I haven’t tried other masks from their line but the pearl one was pretty great. My face looked refreshed and dewy afterwards
Sarah S.
Wilmington, NC
The mask adhered very well and was very comfortable to wear aside from the eye holes being a bit small. No overwhelming smell. Theres a decent amount of essence left in the pack that you can apply in the following days. It didn't really absorb all the way and left my face feeling a bit sticky. It was decently moisturizing. Unfortunately it caused a couple zits to show up for me and made my face a bit red so I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
I love the air mask therapy as my skincare routine it really brings life to my face and makes me look younger without any fine lines.
Strange C.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love the fit of this mask since it was nice and thin. Adhered to my skin fairly well and pretty decent for the price. Definitely noticed some moisturizing effects.
Jessica O.
Burlington, NC
1,149 reviews
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
I really like these and feel they work very well. They do leave my skin feeling very soft after use as well as bright and radiant. My dark spots have faded and stayed that why. My skin is a lot more even toned. This also is fine on sensitive skin and doesn't burn at all. I did only use these once a week though.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.

Looking for your answer?