Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Lotus uploaded by Stephanie M.Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Lotus uploaded by Jamie R.Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Lotus uploaded by Camille O.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House see more...

Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
My biggest issue with sheet masks is typically the fit of them. I have a smaller face, so the masks usually bunch up/doesn't lay flat. Etude House's 0.2mm Therapy Air Masks is the first mask to fit perfectly. It's also a very thin and breathable material (hence the 0.2mm name) which adhered to my skin and never once moved out-of-place in the 20 minutes I had it on. During these 20 minutes, I was thinking "if it fits this perfectly, I bet it won't give me the results I'd like." However, when I removed the mask and let the remaining essence dry, my skin looked bright and glow-y and the redness had greatly subdued. When I woke up this morning, almost all redness was gone. Even a rising pimple was less inflamed! Clearly, I loved this sheet mask and it will be a staple in my routine.
Jamie R.
THIS IS THE PERFECT MOVIE THEATRE MASK!!! I totally sheet mask in public and this one is perfect because it’s barely visible
⭐️great fit! Although I kept smiling and popping my eye seals.
⭐️I’m trying to think of a reference for the mask’s scent and I can’t think of anything other than light floral
⭐️Mask is VERY saturated and a little drippy taking it out of the package, but doesn’t drip once applied
⭐️Sheet itself is very thin but unfolded relatively easily. This would be one that could benefit from protective sheets, but it’s def not an issueEtude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Lotus
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for soothing and purifying.
Alyssa H.
I received this mask in my Beauteque Mask Maven monthly subscription. I really enjoyed the way it made my skin super smooth, plump, and hydrated. I would purchase this mask in the future if I could. The mask was a nice thin paper that formed well to my face.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,447 reviews
I love this mask! The texture is wonderful, it's such a thin light sheet mask and with a nice gentle serum and it's super moisturizing! My skin was left so soft and glowing. My skin went from itchy and red to comfortable and almost flawless and the results lasted for days! I highly recommend this mask to anyone with sensitive skin. It does have a light floral smell but it's still such a soothing formula.
member-968e4
i love these mask sheets but i have 3 staples i always buy a ton of. lotus, green tea, and aloe. i alternate them based on how my skin is acting.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.@
Omar O.
Charlottesville
Fresh feeling, hydrating, lovely smells, just a relaxing experience ! Will continue buying this masks and this ingrediente
Shalimar A.
Sharjah , UAE
There are a lot of varieties of face mask for acne or oily prone skin. We have the high end and then we have the affordable sheet masks that we see in our grocery store or mall. The best one i have tried so far is the etude house lotus sheet mask it is one of my favorite korean sheet mask, and lotus is actually good source of vitamin A which reduce inflammation and provides healing for getting rid of our acne and lotus also helps balancing out our oily skin or controlling the production of sebum on our skin. The sheet mask is a 0.2ml what it means is that the sheet mask is thin and has a lot of serum in it and its very comfortable to wear. How many times i have worn this sheet mask, daily and it depends also on the condition of your skin. It made my skin soft and supple and results may vary of course you don't get immediate results it takes time for me i tried it with a huge pimple on my left cheek inflammation was gone the following two or was three days if use.
Mols 🐢.
I use this mask when I feel my skin needs some brightening up, especially when I am about to go out in the evening and would like a fresh glow.