Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Green Tea uploaded by Camille O.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for moisturization and soothing
Kaitlan A.
These are a seriously awesome price. Love be smell and the super cute packaging! I would absolutely purchase this again in the future. Great value for your money and seriously smells so good! Makes my skin feel awesome.
Anne K.
This mask is one of the best at controlling, and preventing future breakouts. It’s especially soothing, after a long day at work, or after a long day. The scent is pretty nice, and keeps your face looking clear.
Genesis M.
Love how this disappeared my pimples because of the green tea. Smells like grapes! I purchased at one of those tony moly look alike stores. I love it , it's gentle on my skin and never breaks me out. I love K-beauty
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I keep feeding my mask addiction and I picked up these online at Yesstyle.com. I love this one. I needed some smoothing and brightening and I felt like my skin did look brighter after using this mask. It was gentle, easy to apply and not too goopy. Absolutely recommend.
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
Nice sheet mask. Cooling, refreshing and didn’t break me out. Tons of moisture and good packaging but didn’t stand out from other sheet masks I’ve tried. I love to keep a variety on hand so I’d recommend trying this one!