Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Damask Rose

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Damask Rose!
How would you rate this product?
Nit T.
Des moines, IA
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Damask Rose uploaded by Nit T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use a lot of face mask and these are ok!! I ordered these online & they are cheap material the paper mask rip easily!! Also the rose smell is a little bit too strong!! But overall it does moisturize your face 🤷🏻‍♀️
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I loved this mask. I keep feeding my mask addiction and I picked up these online at Yesstyle.com. I love this one. I needed some moisture and I felt like my skin did feel more nourished after using this mask. It was gentle, easy to apply and not too goopy. Absolutely recommend.
MaryAnn F.
I love the super thin cotton material used in these masks. My biggest pet peeve with sheet masks is that I find them heavy and awkward and uncomfortable, but this adhered great and didn't slip. The fragrance is light and my super sensitive skin didn't freak out after use.
Javon L.
Everett, WA
Good mask just like the others. Would probably see results if I did the same mask for a month. Great price. Can be bought upon many websites, highly found on korean care websites. I have a list of korean based websites I usually go to because they can be cheaper there.
member-968e4
i love this rose mask it leaves my skin fresh and glowing and evens out my overall skin tone. plus theres just something extra spa-like about a "rose mask" love to use it while im in a bubble bath with a glass of wine [treat yo' self]
Baraa A.
Nashville, TN
Therapy mask is okay I’ll give it a 5/10 it’s okay lightly effective but not disappointing
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,062 reviews
This mask is awesome! It’s thin and fits amazingly well and is so moisturizing! It smells really nice and my skin looked great after! It’s affordable and I will definitely get it again!
Melissa S.
Spencerville, IN
Super cheap, cute packaging, and good Results! You cannot go wrong with etude house masks.,
Nadia H.
Longview, WA
I love the masks! It hydrates my face while replenishing my glow! It’s not expensive and it’s really gentle on the skin at least for me it was. It’s great to do every week or two just to give your skin that extra tlc or boost! Overall a good product to try and to have as a staple
Oyuky R.
Rio Rancho , NM
This left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I didn't get no allergic reaction since I tend to have sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?