Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Collagen

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Collagen!
Salwa, Salwa
I am more than happy to give Etude a review. They simply have the best Therapy masks I ever tried, their collagen Firming the skin mask was really rejuvenating and fresh on my skin I have prone to sensitive skin so yeah I was impressed, They recently opened a new store in the Avenues New world phase. I am pleased to have been there in the opening. I would definitely recommend it to all women to try :)!
London, London
I only haven’t come across many innisfree products that i wouldn’t give 5 stars. i always used these masks before i discovered the tonymoly “i’m real” masks, which are my absolute favourites (i would give those masks more than 5 stars) - i’m getting back into using these now though and glad i rediscovered them! there’s a wide range of flavours and the product really sinks into your skin after about 30 mins. also very affordable!
Arequipa
I LOVE THIS TYPE OF MASKS.I feel that the Korean products have a different formula to the Americans because they leave you with a more radiant face and it is something that I love in particular.
Markham, ON
Didn’t see a difference in skin after using these face masks, however for the price it’s good as an intensive moisturiser. I would purchase if I desperately need some moisture at that moment
Collagen mask helps with moist nutrition and improve elasticity in your skin, as I get wrinkles on my skin even at a young age I refer to masks that helps me slightly improve my skin.
This face masks worked really well for my skin and gives your skin healthy glow which is last in your face for all day. The more you use this masks your face will get clear and bright your dark spots in your face i recommend this masks
Palmerston City
I haven't have this but i think this product is really great and really dehydrating and smooth and soft for the face. I also like the packaging.
I have try this mask quiet often, because it's cheap, but surprisingly good on my face. Some variant I have been using, and I love the smells.
its shooting your face and make your face more moisturizing , the price is quite cheap . when u make routine for this i think thats a good idea
Newark, CA
Awesome product! The sheet mask is very calming and soothing. Doesn’t irritate my face. The left over liquid can be reused as face moisturizer.

Looking for your answer?