Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask 1pc Collagen uploaded by Camille O.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House see more...

Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
The masks can be a pain to unfold sometimes because they are SO wet. I got a mixed bunch of them and there wasn't a single one I didn't like. I didn't notice the different "flavors" doing anything different, each one made my skin feel the same which was super hydrated. My favorite way to use was after exfoliating well, because my skin looks so smooth and dewy following the sheet masks.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
These sheet mask are amazing! I absolutely love how they feel my face and are definitely worth the price. My skin feels awesome after I use these! I would definitely buy again. You should go pick yourself up some right now!
Andrea T.
Bellevue, WA
I really like this stuff a lot! It smells nice and not too overpowering. I prefer sheet masks because then I know I’m using enough. There’s so much essence in the package that I can add to my neck too. I like how cooling and hydrating it is!
Laura B.
These masks are fun to use. This one has collagen in it to make your skin look younger and plumps up the sagging skin. I didn’t see much of a difference but I only used one so far.
Carrie K.
This mask I was impressed with the fit and that it wasn't really drippy like a lot of them are. It left my skin very soft and supple. I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for skin firming.
Bailey D.
These face masks are so refreshing and make my skin feeling so light and airy. They have a little bit of a slime to them, but it’s not an issue with me. It left my skin feeling soft and light which I absolutely loved.
Karla M.
Twp Of Washington , NJ
One of the best inexpensive sheet masks in the market. The mask is thin but filled with moisture. I have sensitive skin and this mask does not irritate me at all. I definitely will keep using this mask. I love it
Melodie C.
Staten Island, NY
They smell good, but I don’t notice different effects with individual masks. They left my face smooth and hydrated, however, I haven’t seen any significant improvements on my face.
Ivonne S.
Dallas, TX
Good mask they are really soothing to the skin and smell really good but remember to check the ingredients just in case your allergic to any of their products