BY ETTANG

Brand from South Korea: ettang. Removes dead skin cells and replenishes deep moisture How to use: 1. Apply the peeling gel after cleansing. Aviod eyes and lips. 2. Gently massage for 15-30 seconds to remove dead skin cells and dirt 3. Rinse off thoroughly. 4. Apply the soothing mask and wait for 15-20 minutes. 5. Remove the soothing mask and rinse off thoroughly. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Linda C.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my most favorite face masks! I love the two step process that has both the peeling gel and the sheet mask. The peeling gel is rubbed over the face, and you can see the dead skin cells clumping up. After washing your face, apply the sheet mask. Leave the sheet mask on for 20-30 minutes. There is so much essence, and whatever is left in the package, I like to spread it over my body. I notice the brightness and whitening effect immediately!
Stephanie G.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
This mask is my absolute favorite! It is definitely worth a try if you're looking into trying Korean beauty products. You start with a gel that exfoliates your face. I was hesitant thinking a gel would not do much but this definitely does! you can see your dry skin clumping up and it doesn't even hurt. Next, you rinse off your face, dry your face then apply the face mask. The mask is to sooth and hydrate after the exfoliator. The mask is to be left on for 20-30 minutes then you take it off and rub in any excess gel from the mask. To me, the mask does feel slightly sticky afterwards so this is best to do before bed. I had super dry skin near my nose and I tried everything with no results. I came across this and one use and my dry skin was gone! My husband even enjoyed it! You can get at least two uses out of the exfoliating gel but it only comes with one mask/one use.