BY ETTA SAYS

Etta Says! Roasted Duck Jerky Etta Says! Duck Jerky, From All Natural American Farms! These yummy Duck Jerkey treats will melt in yer mouth, so make sure your hoomans git plenty of em'. Tell your hooman that this Duck Jerky is made with whole Duck and preserved naturally, has no artificial fillers, coloring, preservatives, or by-products. I'm pure bred American dog, and 12 or so out of the 10 dogs I surveyed prefer home-grown treats. Paws down. imports stink! My treats are 100% natural. These treats are the perfect size for any pooch. Taste is in the tongue of the beholder. And I be holdin' the best treats this side of the Pacific! see more...

Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Another cult classic among my pooch and his parents. Pit bulls love jerky, or really anything they can tear apart while they eat, so they really enjoy it. I can't recall where I bought these from but I would definitely buy again.
Chelsea N.
Joppa, MD
I tried these treats after a friend recommended them to me and my two dogs go crazy every time I open their drawer in the kitchen because they hope to get one of these treats. They're saved for special occasions like baths and getting nails clipped.
Hollie G.
Altus, OK
A friend referred me to these treats. I figured why not I will try them, bought a bag and took them home to my fur baby. I must say he stands up on his back to feet and begs anytime he sees he pull the bag out. Great treats!
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
My dog absolutely LOVES these treats! He practically attacks me when he even sees them. They are crunchy & I use them for a special treat when he's done something good or I've had to leave him for a long period of time. Absolutely worth the price!
Darby G.
Plant City, FL
My dog loves this company and even better, so do I! I don't ever have to worry about these snacks because this company only produces healthy, natural ingredients.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dachshunds love anything by Etta Says! They are especially partial to these and the rabbit jerky sticks. They are a well made, natural treat that my dogs love.
Jessica V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My lil girl loves these treats so much. As for me, i dont really care for the smell of them ! But as long as she is happy then im ok with dealing with the smell
Jacqueline F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppy didn't really care for these treats! Maybe she is just picky but what is in them does not seem appetizing to her at all, not a great value either.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My dog loves these duck treats! They smell pretty bad to me, but he gets so excited to get in his kennel and have his treat.
My dogs are my babies so of course I feed them as if they're my human baby's, the best of the best! And ALL natural!
Amy J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How big is the bag? Is there a larger size?
Brytanie S.
Do the dogs like these?
Alyssa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much do dogs really like these? Does it typically upset their tummies?
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Only because I love to eat duck, I'd like to let my dog enjoy it too. Where can I find these and do your dogs like them?
Crystal D.