by Etsy
Ask a Question
Tish S.
Tish S.
Jackson, OH

What's your opinions on etsy?
lea w.
lea w.
June 12, 2015, 5:17 p.m.
Love it
Maria M.
Maria M.
June 8, 2015, 3:45 a.m.
I think it is a really good website. Great for creative people to make profit of things they make and other that don't have such creativity to buy.
Emily S.
Emily S.
March 23, 2015, 11:54 p.m.
Very good website!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Dec. 18, 2014, 4:06 p.m.
I think it is great if you want a handmade product, but do not have the products to do so yourself. I have gotten some ideas from pages before though and made a product myself for cheaper.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Dec. 16, 2014, 5:26 p.m.
A great place for inspiration, but I don't like the listing fees. I like Storenvy better personally.
samantha e.
samantha e.
Nov. 30, 2014, 1:43 a.m.
Most people on Etsy are honest, but you do have to be careful. Always read the shop reviews and policies before buying anything.
emily.whitcomb.18
emily.whitcomb.18
Nov. 29, 2014, 1:38 p.m.
Sometimes it takes a long time to get the item.
Steffany B.
Steffany B.
Nov. 28, 2014, 7:37 p.m.
I think it's a good app to find cute and unique stuff you can't find in other stores and it's really reliable you can talk to the owners
Kait K.
Kait K.
Nov. 28, 2014, 11:08 a.m.
I love esty, you can find a lot of cool stuff on there. Though, you should always check where it is coming from because sometimes you won't get whatever you brought for a couple weeks especially it it is coming from somewhere like China. Otherwise I have yet to have a bad experience and everything that I have brought off this site is exactly as pictured.

Join Now