Etsy
Etsy
By Etsy
#2 in Craft Stores
Austin, TX

I love etsy but do you feel like most of their items are so much more expensive? I mean some items I looked for and considering to use for my wedding are so expensive on Etsy. I wonder if I can negotiate a lower price with the seller, have you tried to do that in the past?

Jacinda H.
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
2 years, 2 months ago
Depends on the seller. But it's worth a shot
Nikkolette L.
They are expensive
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
2 years, 6 months ago
Definitely depends on the seller.
Austin, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I will ask and send a message
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
2 years, 7 months ago
I've never negotiated on Etsy but I do sell items and if I know that the customer is going to be ordering in bulk, then I'll take that into consideration. Reaching out and explaining the situation can't hurt!