Add a Photo

By ETSY
#1 in Craft Stores

Fall in love with Etsy, anywhere. Shop on the go with our free mobile apps — also available on iPhone and iPad. Discover over 17 million unique items from 800,000 sellers around the world. Explore what kindred spirits are favoriting on Etsy. Shop whenever inspiration hits.

Photos (49)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I love Etsy! I shop, I don't sell. I was a little iffy about how kosher the service was seeing as it's like a marketplace type website. And to be honest, I did have trouble receiving one package, but I blame that on the Post Office! The shop I bought from sent me a new shirt to another one of my addresses, no problem! If you cannot settle a dispute with a specific shop, Etsy does has a mediation option, but I haven't had to use that.

I also dislike having to pay for different shipping if you have multiple items in your cart from more than one shop, but I understand the reasoning. I've had friends say "Why don't you just buy from Amazon, you have Amazon Prime?" but seriously, some of the stuff you find on Etsy you cannot find anywhere else! They have some really unique and adorable items, it's definitely worth checking out! I use it for tank tops and gifts for friends.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Troy, MI

Etsy is my favorite place to go when I'm looking for something very unique and handmade, especially for decorating my home or giving gifts! You're guaranteed to find something hand-crafted, higher quality than you'd get in the store, with a unique touch. Most of the pieces are relatively customizable, as they are handcrafted by the store owners, and they are truly more special than purchasing something this is mass-manufactured.

Even though things are sometimes more expensive on Etsy than they are in a chain store, I find that the difference is worth it, because you are truly getting something handmade from a small artisan, rather than a large chain store.
Ceara C.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA

I absolutely adore Etsy! They have tons of unique items whether it's clothing, food, makeup, home goods, craft supplies, anything you could need or want. I spend so much time looking for new favorites and have never regret a purchase. I do most of my online shopping here, especially when I really want to treat myself. Most shops take PayPal and will always alert you once the purchase is confirmed and also when your item ships. Often you can track it as well through its journey to your doorstep. I even get notifications when my packages gets delivered, making my transactions super easy and even fun!
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO

I really used to love Etsy and bought most of my supplies and goods there. then their policy changed. now there are cheap mass produced items on there that I could buy from Wish or Amazon. there's nothing crafty about that. also since Etsy made the changes there is less sense of community. it's all so impersonal now. I know companies grow and thrive, and I'm glad some crafters are living their dreams come true...but I miss the old Etsy. now I'm just more careful about what I buy from there. my money deserves to go to someone's hard work, not a mass produced in a factory item.
Dori T.
Dori T.
Oxford, AL

Make sure to message the boutique your going to purchase from to verify they are legit and to get a sense of if you can trust the person on the other side of the computer. I've only had good experiences with purchasing from esty.com however friend of mine have had very bad experiences where they ordered,paid for product, and never received the product. Esty.com resolved the conflict and got her money back and kicked the boutique off of the site. So they made it right. Just make sure you check reviews of the boutique you are ordering from so you don't have a bad experience.
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Lemoore, CA

I LOVE ETSY! Seriously I buy so much from there. I can't even pick a favorite purchase because I love everything. Etsy is one of the first places I look for an item that I want because they have almost EVERYTHING!!! Love love love. I've never had ANY issues at all and all the shops I've worked with through etsy have been AWESOME and so kind and willing to do so much. I ordered a bracelet once and then lost it and the lady no longer made them but I told her why it was so significant to me and she custom made me a new one and had it shipped within just a couple days!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Perry, MI

I really do love etsy. I own a shop on etsy so I guess my review is coming from that side of things. It's a great way for artists to get their work "out there". The problem I've found is that there are a lot of companies who have ways of manufacturing multiple items to sell super cheap and it's not all "locally" owned businesses on here anymore. That kinda makes me sad because all these reproduced things are being sold instead of one of a kind items. It also makes if more difficult for those of us that are only one person trying to sell their art.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA

I have never purchased anything from an Etsy shop, but I do go there often and look. I love looking at all the items that everyone makes and sells on there, it is amazing at how many talented people there are in the world. I have seen some of the most amazing things every on this site. I wish all the shop owners on there the best. I would tell all creative types to use this place to sell their items and if you are looking for unique gift items go here and look first, also if you a craft type person go here to get ideas that is what I do a lot.
Asma A.
Asma A.
Jackson Hts, NY

I love Etsy. Etsy has a huge selection of everything handmade and or vintage. not just handmade items but all the tools are now find here also. from home decor, to any thing diy. perfect for gift shopping. i have purchased a lot of things from etsy and i never had any problem. people think it's over priced, but don't forget it's not something made in 5 minutes someone has put effort in to making this themselves and they have to count their work hours in to the price. selling is just as easy as buying. Etsy is so much fun!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

The selection of things you can buy on Etsy is amazing. I've bought some great items, beautifully handmade and not. Most recently I bought a Gretsch Drum clock, and it was delivered within 5 days from Idaho, seller was ridiculously fast! Never had a bad experience, and everything I've ever bought has been excellent quality. I've gotten a clock, a laser cut NYS shaped necklace, a vintage spoon ring, a gorgeous quote printed on sheet music, a vintage pinup light switch plate, and a piece of fine Irish drink ware.
Hannah I.
Hannah I.

Whats your favorite item purchased from an etsy store?
Megan F.
Megan F.
Kaukauna, WI

Is it a safe and reliable site? I'm always finding cute things on Etsy but I'm unsure about purchasing on there..anyone been hacked or had a problem with it?
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Loma Linda, CA

What's Your favorite thing to browse on Etsy?
Mary Beth M.
Mary Beth M.
Bolton, MA

Have you had good experiences getting products within a timely manner?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Do you own an Etsy shop?