BY ETSY #3 in Craft Stores

Fall in love with Etsy, anywhere. Shop on the go with our free mobile apps — also available on iPhone and iPad. Discover over 17 million unique items from 800,000 sellers around the world. Explore what kindred spirits are favoriting on Etsy. Shop whenever inspiration hits.

• Who has bought from here and is it worth it?13 Answers
  • Is it a safe and reliable site? I'm always finding cute things on...72 Answers
  • Whats your favorite item purchased from an etsy store?87 Answers
Etsy
  • "Etsy, is a great place to shop and they have almost anything you could possibly want and they sell a lot of customized items." in 195 reviews
  • "I have yet to purchase an item from Etsy but I could browse through the different unique items and shops there are available at your fingertips for hours!" in 174 reviews
  • "I am a shop owner to www.etsy.com/shop/1ChiqueStop I love making and purchasing handmade items and totally support small businesses." in 173 reviews
  • "Not only is it devaluing those of us that actually make our products by ourselves at home by offering their items dirt cheap, but now you can no longer tell if you are actually supporting a hand made shop or not." in 128 reviews
  • "The only thing i have noticed is that things seem to be quite expensive however I am a great supporter of small businesses so don't mind if the products are unique and good quaity." in 100 reviews
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Etsy is my favorite place to go when I'm looking for something very unique and handmade, especially for decorating my home or giving gifts! You're guaranteed to find something hand-crafted, higher quality than you'd get in the store, with a unique touch. Most of the pieces are relatively customizable, as they are handcrafted by the store owners, and they are truly more special than purchasing something this is mass-manufactured.

Even though things are sometimes more expensive on Etsy than they are in a chain store, I find that the difference is worth it, because you are truly getting something handmade from a small artisan, rather than a large chain store.
Dori T.
Oxford, AL
Make sure to message the boutique your going to purchase from to verify they are legit and to get a sense of if you can trust the person on the other side of the computer. I've only had good experiences with purchasing from esty.com however friend of mine have had very bad experiences where they ordered,paid for product, and never received the product. Esty.com resolved the conflict and got her money back and kicked the boutique off of the site. So they made it right. Just make sure you check reviews of the boutique you are ordering from so you don't have a bad experience.
Abbie M.
Lemoore, CA
I LOVE ETSY! Seriously I buy so much from there. I can't even pick a favorite purchase because I love everything. Etsy is one of the first places I look for an item that I want because they have almost EVERYTHING!!! Love love love. I've never had ANY issues at all and all the shops I've worked with through etsy have been AWESOME and so kind and willing to do so much. I ordered a bracelet once and then lost it and the lady no longer made them but I told her why it was so significant to me and she custom made me a new one and had it shipped within just a couple days!!
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
I really do love etsy. I own a shop on etsy so I guess my review is coming from that side of things. It's a great way for artists to get their work "out there". The problem I've found is that there are a lot of companies who have ways of manufacturing multiple items to sell super cheap and it's not all "locally" owned businesses on here anymore. That kinda makes me sad because all these reproduced things are being sold instead of one of a kind items. It also makes if more difficult for those of us that are only one person trying to sell their art.
Asma A.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love Etsy. Etsy has a huge selection of everything handmade and or vintage. not just handmade items but all the tools are now find here also. from home decor, to any thing diy. perfect for gift shopping. i have purchased a lot of things from etsy and i never had any problem. people think it's over priced, but don't forget it's not something made in 5 minutes someone has put effort in to making this themselves and they have to count their work hours in to the price. selling is just as easy as buying. Etsy is so much fun!
Ashley C.
The selection of things you can buy on Etsy is amazing. I've bought some great items, beautifully handmade and not. Most recently I bought a Gretsch Drum clock, and it was delivered within 5 days from Idaho, seller was ridiculously fast! Never had a bad experience, and everything I've ever bought has been excellent quality. I've gotten a clock, a laser cut NYS shaped necklace, a vintage spoon ring, a gorgeous quote printed on sheet music, a vintage pinup light switch plate, and a piece of fine Irish drink ware.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is the place to go for a wide selection of hand-crafted products from jewelry to makeup, and even baked goods! Perfect to send these to someone as gifts. All the purchases I have made have been good quality. My boyfriend got me a knitted mermaid tail blanket through Etsy and I love it. I would definitely recommend chatting with the store and doing research first before making a purchase as scamming can happen on this site. (Just bought a unicorn hoodie for an upcoming fest, yay!)
Jamie Rose S.
I absolutely love etsy, it's the perfect market for creativity and online shopping. You can buy just about anything on here from the endless list of shops, like knitted hats to fabric, to jewelry making supplies to vintage items and so much more all at the click of a button through an easy checkout system. Etsy offers a unique shopping experience that is both customizable and personal. I highly recommend visiting etsy if you haven't, you're bound to find something you love.
Lauren J.
I've had an Etsy account for years. I've always found things that I've wanted on there. But, I never got around to ordering anything..until now. I ordered a gift for my friend and the shop owner was great. She worked with me when I had questions and she let me know about her latest product before it was listed. She even helped me out with shipping. I definitely plan on ordering from her again in the near future. There are so many unique and fun shops to purchase from.
Shakira S.
Kearny, NJ
Love this site. from unique gift ideas to wedding invitations. you find it all on etsy.com I have purchased custom made apparel, birthday and wedding invitations, and party decor. I usually find the nicest and more professional people on this site that are very dedicated on what they do. that's a big plus. usually when a seller/vendor is dedicated it shows through their work and also customer service! love this site. your go to for all your occasion needs!
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite item purchased from an etsy store?
Megan F.
Kaukauna, WI
Is it a safe and reliable site? I'm always finding cute things on Etsy but I'm unsure about purchasing on there..anyone been hacked or had a problem with it?
Natalie H.
Loma Linda, CA
What's Your favorite thing to browse on Etsy?
Mary Beth M.
Bolton, MA
Have you had good experiences getting products within a timely manner?
Tiffany P.
Do you own an Etsy shop?