Etsy

by Etsy

#1 in Craft Stores

Fall in love with Etsy, anywhere. Shop on the go with our free mobile apps — also available on iPhone and iPad. Discover over 17 million unique items from 800,000 sellers around the world. Explore what kindred spirits are favoriting on Etsy. Shop whenever inspiration hits.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Etsy I love this site for super high end replica perfumes and oils. Just got Tom Ford Lost Cherry. Has anyone had a positive experience with this?
WHat does your favorite Etsy shop sell?
Start your review of Etsy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Etsy, is a great place to shop and they have almost anything you could possibly want and they sell a lot of customized items.in reviews
I have yet to purchase an item from Etsy but I could browse through the different unique items and shops there are available at your fingertips for hours!in reviews
I am a shop owner to www.etsy.com/shop/1ChiqueStop I love making and purchasing handmade items and totally support small businesses.in reviews
...cheap, but now you can no longer tell if you are actually supporting a hand made shop or not.in reviews
The only thing i have noticed is that things seem to be quite expensive however I am a great supporter of small businesses so don't mind if the products are unique and good quaity.in reviews
Faith T.
Beavercreek, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Etsy uploaded by Faith T.
Your pets need to look cute too! Etsy is the best place to get scarves from small businesses. I love supporting creators and ALWAYS have the best experiences on Etsy
Ana C.
Russellville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Etsy uploaded by Ana C.
My daughter love Etsy she buy a lots of stuff in the website she buy the loki helmet she love it and i love it to because I found everything I need for my Cricut 😁❤️❤️❤️
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Etsy uploaded by Megan  K.
I absolutely adore Etsy. A. Dore. It. Not only do I find one of a kind things, I know I’m supporting someone’s dream at the same time. Pierogi ornaments? Yep. Dino chicken nuggie throw pillows? Yep. Harry Potter glasses? Check check.
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Etsy uploaded by Iris A.
I absolutely love Etsy, I've purchased a lot of my wedding things from here, from invitations to favors to accessories. I can find a lot of affordable gifts for different occasions. They're handmade products which makes it more personal and special.
Angelica  B.
Middletown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Etsy uploaded by Angelica  B.
My fiancé and I ordered my #wedding ring set on Etsy and I am absolutely in love with it. The main stone is moissanite and the smaller stones are diamonds with rose gold all around them. For a fraction of the cost of some rings, I found a gorgeous one of a kind ring that I adore. 🥰 💍 💎 #wedding #bridal #engagement #weddingring #etsy
Hillary D.
Mt Washington, KY
Etsy uploaded by Hillary D.
The most adorable onesie I ordered from Etsy! Etsy Shop: GwenLouiseDesign Must buy!!!
Apple Joy Z.
Spokane, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Etsy uploaded by Apple Joy Z.
Etsy uploaded by Apple Joy Z.
I love helping small businesses unlike multimillion/billion companies. I got my pair of hoop earrings from "Maria's Jewelry Finds" using Etsy site (bought it before my birthday) 🥰. I am glad that this pair didn't cause any allergies, itchiness, redness to my ears. They are slightly heavy which I like than hollow hoops. Very fashionable earrings. Giving me the vintage vibes of my forever missed mother. I remember when she's still alive, she loves wearing hoop earrings in silver or gold. She was born in 60s so for sure some of you know that fashion styles before. I included in the picture (just swipe going left) to see where I purchased my pair of earrings.
Terry G.
Amherst, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Etsy uploaded by Terry G.
Etsy uploaded by Terry G.
I LOVE Etsy! A few if my favorite shops so far include Thistleberry....a great shop that offers specialty clothing items for Christians, brides,holidays & family. The owner is a sweetheart & very helpful. Another shop is Kat's Journal Supplies. Another AMAZING creator and generous woman. She has everything you need to help build a vintage journal! Such an amazing and kind lady! Lastly is Kat's Vintage Journals...different creator. She posts beautiful videos on TikTok and lots of tutorials. Pictured is some of her creations. She always adds an extra gift with her orders. Please ladies....let's support women owned businesses!!!
Rachel M.
Mountain Home, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Etsy uploaded by Rachel M.
Love Etsy!! I get almost all of Aj’s Bluey gear from there and it is super cute,durable, and well made!! He has on his homemade crochet Bluey hat and tail(which he used for Halloween as well) and his homemade kinky Bluey blankie which he takes everywhere and just adores!! He also has a personalized Bluey supply cup and we had an amazing personalized Bluey cake topper made which I will post a review for next week after his birthday! It’s also so well made and super cute! I read the reviews on the Bluey blankets off a Amazon and everyone said they fell apart after 1st wash and were no longer soft but this one washes very well and is still super soft!! If your looking for high quality one of a kind gifts this is definitely the place! I haven’t been dissapointed yet!
Abby  C.
Arlington, SD
Decorator Expert Level 1
Etsy uploaded by Abby  C.
really like Etsy and all that you can find. I don’t know that I love their business plan around taking a percentage of small business sales though.

254 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,341 reviews
Heather H. il y a 2 mois
I haven't tried any personal fragrances, but I've found some nice, high quality soy candles on #Etsy that are super unique and great for gifts.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Terry G. il y a 2 mois
Vintage journal supplies
GiGi L. il y a 3 mois
I don’t know!!! I’ve asked a few other people because I don’t know whether to call them blue or grey and I’ve gotten mixed answers. I’m going with grey.
OMG..Did you like these earrings ?♥️ Etsy Shop name: LiaArtStore #etsy #heart
Melissa J. il y a 3 mois
Beautiful
Jennifer H. il y a 3 mois
I love to shop Etsy! There are so many talented artists on there that make gorgeous custom clothes I have bought for a cruise, special pottery for both inside and outside my home, a hand painted picture of my Chocolate Lab, antique jewelry, hair pins and small pictures to make a grouping on my wall. Just anything you could search the engine for, Etsy has it!😘✌🏻
Rhonda-Leigh C.
Ringgold, VA
il y a 4 mois
Terry G. il y a 2 mois
Etsy!
Lynn  S.
Oshkosh, WI
il y a 5 mois
I absolutely love making gemstone jewelry to sell on Etsy! So relaxing to create something beautiful for my customers.