BY ETSY #1 in Craft Stores

Fall in love with Etsy, anywhere. Shop on the go with our free mobile apps — also available on iPhone and iPad. Discover over 17 million unique items from 800,000 sellers around the world. Explore what kindred spirits are favoriting on Etsy. Shop whenever inspiration hits.

• Who has bought from here and is it worth it?14 Answers
  • Is it a safe and reliable site? I'm always finding cute things on...72 Answers
  • Whats your favorite item purchased from an etsy store?87 Answers
Etsy
  • "Etsy, is a great place to shop and they have almost anything you could possibly want and they sell a lot of customized items." in 195 reviews
  • "I have yet to purchase an item from Etsy but I could browse through the different unique items and shops there are available at your fingertips for hours!" in 174 reviews
  • "I am a shop owner to www.etsy.com/shop/1ChiqueStop I love making and purchasing handmade items and totally support small businesses." in 173 reviews
  • "Not only is it devaluing those of us that actually make our products by ourselves at home by offering their items dirt cheap, but now you can no longer tell if you are actually supporting a hand made shop or not." in 128 reviews
  • "The only thing i have noticed is that things seem to be quite expensive however I am a great supporter of small businesses so don't mind if the products are unique and good quaity." in 100 reviews
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I really love etsy. Etsy saved my wedding. It was so much cheaper, cuter, with finer details than big stores would. You can find almost anything on etsy.... AND you can personalize it. You can communicate with shop owners before buying which is awesome and comforting. Most shop owners on etsy take real pride in their work to so they respond quickly and work at an even faster pace on your product. We has a travel themed wedding and I found my table numbers, my seating carda, my seating chart, and my photo booth sign on etsy! We got our alternative guest book on etsy too. All my experiences were great and I could make changes prior to finalizing and purchasing. I even had a shop owner be willing to drive an hour and my now husband drove an hour so they could meet in the middle and get me my item before my wedding.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I spent the time to list my hand made earrings on here and after I entered every detail possible, it wouldn't allow me to post because you have to have a bank account. They don't let you use PayPal. So that bummed me out because aside from etsy and eBay, I have no idea where else I can list my 100+ pairs of handmade earrings. Definitely a bummer. As a customer, I would say maybe 2 stars. I got personalized onesies for my twins first birthday, with matching tutus. I think $46 for a white onesie with an iron-on cupcake and a cheaply made tutu is a rip off. Being a new mom, I didn't have much sense on how much these items cost at the time, so I was a dummy and paid the $92 for two outfits that my kids wore for 2 hours. The shipping prices and times can be outrageous on there as well.
Kelli D.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Another one of my 2017 Christmas #giftcrush 's! I've been doing some research on the most popular beauty subscription services and this is by far the best one I've seen! It focuses on thing I am more interested in which is full sized beauty treatments. I prefer this over birch box, which is my second choice because it's ALL make up items, where birch box ranges from different spa items or lotions. This is the only subscription service I've found that gives you FULL SIZE products to try as well. Here's crossing my fingers that I'll get my #giftcrush this Christmas!
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I frequently use Etsy to buy gifts and to treat myself and my cats. You can find pretty much everything and they’ve updated their search options so now you can narrow down where you want the product to ship from. For example, I tend to narrow my searches to show only shops in the US to cut down on shipping costs and time. Etsy reviewers are almost always right and the creators there really take pride in their work. If you’re looking for a unique, handmade gift then Etsy is the place.
Jenna M.
Charlotte, NC
If you can think of up, you can probably buy it on Etsy. The sheer product range is pretty astounding. While I can’t say that I’ve absolutely loved every item I’ve ever purchased on the site, I would have never found out about certain indie brands if it wouldn’t have been for Etsy. I’ve also found some of my favorite vintage pieces using the app. It’s always worth a look. My main complaint is the wildly varying prices and how much time I’ve killed scrolling.
Helen J.
Portland
Honestly etsy does sell many nice creations from many crafters and artists, but it eats up your money so fast. I have purchased from quite a few stores before and creations can range anywhere from $6 to $200, thats not including shipping. The creations themselves came in pretty nice quality, but I do have to say that for the price point they are not worth it. Espicially since most of the creations you purchase are going to only be for display uses. It's nice to support small businesses, but don't get too crazy in purchases since it does add up (fair warning). (The photo is only a few of the many items I purchased.... not everything would fit the frame.)
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I enjoy Etsy because they provide a variety of items. You can find anything you want to purchase. My favorite department is jewelry and the best part is that you can customize it. They also send you email notification on the latest items you have search. The only downside is that the shipping can take a bit longer then expected. It all depends on the seller. I recommend Etsy.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
You can literally find anything you want here. I have had custom bling football jerseys, earrings, and a custom gift for my mother this past Christmas. Very easy to browse through and follows up with an email for you to review the products you purchased . This is a very nice feature, because you can leave positive/negative feedback regarding your experience.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love Etsy for my small business needs! I love buying local and small and there are a few items for my business that I like to buy specifically from Etsy that I can’t find anywhere else. The pricing is usually great and if they aren’t you can normally negotiate with the sellers via message. I’d totally recommend this site to others.
Katie P.
Lavalette
Etsy is one of my favorite sites / apps to buy unique things / gifts. I love the idea of supporting sellers that make their living by doing what they love. I’ve gotten a ton of handmade items and they have not disappointed. A lot of the packaged I’ve received have nice little personal touches. It makes it more special!
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite item purchased from an etsy store?
Megan F.
Kaukauna, WI
Is it a safe and reliable site? I'm always finding cute things on Etsy but I'm unsure about purchasing on there..anyone been hacked or had a problem with it?
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What's Your favorite thing to browse on Etsy?
Mary Beth M.
Bolton, MA
Have you had good experiences getting products within a timely manner?
Tiffany P.
Do you own an Etsy shop?