BY ETNA

Keep your vehicle interior clean and dry The waterproof, bench seat cover helps prevent your pets from tracking dirt, water, fur and odors into the interior of your vehicle. Fits most vehicles with bench seats. Includes seat belt slits and a zippered skirt which fits all styles of car floors. Features a heavy-gauge, wipe-clean surface. Strong enough to protect seats from claws and scratching. Machine washable. Polyester, 57 3/4L x 56 3/4W. see more...

Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
This worked like a charm, obvously i don't like the color, since its so bland, and if it were a pattern or even darker, it would probably be better but this definitely worked for what its for and I'd probably repurchase if i get a new car or when i think this one is pretty much done with lol... a def must buy if you like to travel with your pet
Marly D.
Portland, TN
This is amazing!!!! This is great for dog owners who have fur babies that love to ride in the car all the time. I like taking it to the beach too the sand and wet bums will be an easy clean up
Olivia Z.
Spring hill, Fl
I got this for my vw Jetta and It fits amazing! I like to take my lab on trips and even when we go to the beach my back seat stays dry! It's easy to wipe clean as well, I've used it to take her to get ice cream and the mess was easily wiped alway!
This is perfect for pet owners who take their pet everywhere you go. I bought this since my dog sheds a lot of hair and the fact that it's water proof is just a bonus, in case they have an accident in the car.
Yes L.
College Point, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this!!!! If you are a dog owner, you should definitely buy it. It's amazing!
Rachel D.