BY ETNA

Rolling shoe rack holds over 40 pairs of shoes Keep your shoes neat and organized, while maximizing space in your closet, with this 10-tier shoe rack. Perfect for a mudroom, walk-in closet or underutilized entryway, the heavy-duty steel rack accommodates boots, shoes, sneakers and slippers. Swivel casters allow for easy moving. Metal-iron steel, 31ï ½W x 59ï ½H x 9ï ½Deep. see more...

Joy P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I have a lot of shoes in the household and needed a fix to organize or clean them. This was perfect when I saw it at bed bath and beyong. It can hold all our shoes and is stored in the closet.
Lizetth M.
I have this shoe rack at the moment, and I need another one 🙈 I have so many shoes on the floor😕 but the ones on the rack look so cute organized by color and I have no trouble looking for the perfect shoes I need. It's super helpful. It does take a lot of space in my room though. But I do have a lot of shoes.
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
How big is this shoe rack? Really tall?