ETHYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70 Ethyl Alcohol Rubbing - 16 Oz, 24 per case uploaded by Destiny D.

BY ETHYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70

Sophia L.
It will get rid of acne right away. It does have a strong smell but it's worth it and it works very well. It gets rid of excess oil without harming sensitive skin.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this alcohol. I got mines wintergreen. It's helps with cuts,insect bites and much more. It's affordable. You can buy this anywhere.
Katrina K.
Wilkes-Barre
This just works the best and dries very fast so I don’t have to worry about letting my brushes dry for a day
Jessica C.
wenatchee
Purchased at: Walmart
Rubbing alcohol kinda stings but it’s worth it because it gets all the nasty stuff from an open scar
Cristin C.
Wendell
This probably isn't the BEST method to clear read of acne, but I was desperate and decided to give this a try. I noticed a slight improvement in my zit that I used this on, but it burned badly when I put this on my skin.