BeautyFaceFacial Skincareethique
Eco-Friendly Solid Face Cream,The Perfector 247 oz

Ethique Eco-Friendly Solid Face Cream,The Perfector 2.47 oz

by ethique

The Perfector is our first solid face cream and it's dreamy. Described as the 'Lewis Rd Chocolate Milk' of moisturisers by our testers, The Perfector packs a hydrating punch for dry and mature skins. Made with kokum and cupuacu butters (both renowned...

Who has this product? Would you recommend or is there another moisturinging bar you would recommend?
Start your review of Ethique Eco-Friendly Solid Face Cream,The Perfector 2.47 oz!
Chloe A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love that it's eco friendly! My first time using a solid moisturizer. I go back and forth between warming it up in my hands and putting it directly on my face, depending on how soft it is at the time. Does the job well, but tends to clog my pores (but I'm very prone to that). Overall a great product
Lorena R.
Louisville, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfectly thick in consistency it provides a soft feel while moisturizing the skin. While it may be expensive at first mine has last over 6 months and it's still good. I use it both day and night and it does not react to any of my makeup. I plan to buy it again in the future and recommend it definitely! All I wish is they had a special reusable container for it but small steps ;)
Phoebe B.
Newport Beach, CA
The perfect or matched with the serum is amazing! My skin looked and felt beautiful. Best zero waste face cream out there!
Stephanie W.
Newtown, QLD
Product comes in a really generous size. It's really thick, great for overnight use and has not caused me to break out. I always love finding a high quality products from a responsible company with zero plastic packaging. This is one of them.
Rosa F.
Dunedin
I love this moisturiser! I have very dry skin and it works really well overnight. The packaging and environmental consciousness of the brand are a definite plus! Also, the fact you only use as much as you melt on your hands means it lasts a long time - mine lasts for around 3 months using it daily! The price can be a bit steep (at $40 nzd) but it’s worth it for the effects and lasting ability.