BY ETHICAL

Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this cute little chicken! I think the fact that it’s cat infused helps a lot, and the feathers! I always find my cat with this all around the house.
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
My cat surprisingly loves these! He's so picky too. I like leaving around the house in random places for
Him to find. He gets bored easily so I can't leave them just anywhere. Once he finds them he goes insane & flicks it all over the house & chases it.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Ok my kitten goes CRAZY for this. he loves to chase it and run around the house carrying with his mouth. constantly rolling around the floor with it. i like that the feathers are strong. he hasn't plucked them out... YET. lol
Rachel V.
OH MY GOSH MY CAT LOVES THIS TOY! She is a brat and choosey when it comes to toys and treats but the feathers feel so her to her I believe. Her true kitty cat instincts real come alive with this toy! highly recommend.
Meghan B.
Oak Ridge, TN
My cats are entertained for quite a while with this toy. They're usually not interested in toys (extremely lazy cats), but they enjoy this type of toy
Cynthia J.
My old guy loves to bat this around, the feathers are a big hit with him, and its not noisy, as he has aged he likes to sleep with it under a paw.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat LOVE this toy! He can play with it for hours. I spray it with catnip and that is even more fun to watch.
CAROLINA G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Another toy that does not hold up to my love fur roughness... like people please make may money farther....
Bhavana M.
My cat goes crazy about this toy. He plays with it nonstop. So funny to watch him play ! love it!