Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesEthical
Stoneware Dish 688841 7 in Fresco Dog Dish - Green

Ethical Stoneware Dish 688841 7 in. Fresco Dog Dish - Green

by Ethical

Features: -Dog dish. -Color: Green. -Ceramic dishes. -Classic flower pot design. -Contrasting matte outer finish and glossy inside finish. Dimensions: -Width: 7". -Weight: 1.55 lbs.

These are cute! Where can I purchase these at?
Start your review of Ethical Stoneware Dish 688841 7 in. Fresco Dog Dish - Green!
Lourdes J.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Son bonitos, pero no estoy segura de si son duraderos o de buen material, creo que mis perros más grandes los destrozarían ajajaja estarían bien para mi perrita Candy.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
These bowls work so well for Guineas my guinea used to flip over all of his plastic bowls because the stood on the edge of them. he doesn't knock over these ones !
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had a size large bowl (in the color blue) that was very easy to clean and looked super cute! I hate plastic because bacteria can grow in any damaged spots and pores. Ceramic out metal are the way to go! I did end up breaking the bowl after a few months (and a few moves!)
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Love these bowls bought these for my boyfriends dog they are his favorite and they match very well in the house
Heather A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love these products. Super cute they all match very well. Fancy and great for food
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Love these dishes they are super cute and does the job what more can you ask for my fur babies have these and i found them to be great