Pets & AnimalsCatEthical
Plush Fantastc Feathers Mouse Catnip Cat Toy

Ethical Plush Fantastc Feathers Mouse Catnip Cat Toy

by Ethical

Oh my these are cute. 😃 my cats would love these!!!
Are those mouse? Wath color are they
Start your review of Ethical Plush Fantastc Feathers Mouse Catnip Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
sadie D.
Ottawa, IL
my cats love these, got them some for Christmas and they constantly tear them up! good thing they're cheap lol
Kat A.
My cat loves anything that looks like a mouse. She will play with it for hours! Great toy to keep them busy! ! Lol
Nicole A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves these. That's what I love about them. They are fairly inexpensive which is a good thing because my cat doesn't take long to totally destroy them.
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
Ethical Plush Fantastc Feathers Mouse Catnip Cat Toy uploaded by Jodie S.
Omg if I could give these 10 stars I totally would!! My cats live to stalk these mice, the feathers are terrific, they don't last because my cats chew them up or pull them off... but boy do they ever enjoy these little toys! They throw them up and jump them, chew them up until I've just got to buy new ones! I've got 5 cats!
Tonia B.
this cat toy is so good for your cat especially if your cat is in a small age ..........the price of this cat toy is afordable and you can find this in the internet or in the pet shop......the value of this toy is great and no one can destroy this...you will have this product foe decades...i have recommend this prduct....
Soledad T.
Brownsville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ethical Plush Fantastc Feathers Mouse Catnip Cat Toy uploaded by Soledad T.
What can I say, my cats love to play with this mouse, they really enjoying playing all the time, they go crazy.