Ethical Plush Fantastc Feathers Mouse Catnip Cat Toy uploaded by Jodie S.

BY ETHICAL

Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Omg if I could give these 10 stars I totally would!! My cats live to stalk these mice, the feathers are terrific, they don't last because my cats chew them up or pull them off... but boy do they ever enjoy these little toys! They throw them up and jump them, chew them up until I've just got to buy new ones! I've got 5 cats!
Nicole A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves these. That's what I love about them. They are fairly inexpensive which is a good thing because my cat doesn't take long to totally destroy them.
Kat A.
My cat loves anything that looks like a mouse. She will play with it for hours! Great toy to keep them busy! ! Lol
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
my cats love these, got them some for Christmas and they constantly tear them up! good thing they're cheap lol
Tonia B.
this cat toy is so good for your cat especially if your cat is in a small age ..........the price of this cat toy is afordable and you can find this in the internet or in the pet shop......the value of this toy is great and no one can destroy this...you will have this product foe decades...i have recommend this prduct....
Caitlin C.
An excellent toy for my two cats. Perfect for a quick throw around , especially if i spray catnip on them! They are quite affordable and great for energetic cats . It gets their attention quite quickly and easily with the feathers. I would recommend trying it out.
Mila L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat never stops playing with these even when I'm not at home and when I get back I always catch her with these playing. Overall These are the perfect cat toy!
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are those mouse? Wath color are they
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my these are cute. 😃 my cats would love these!!!