BY ETHICAL

• Has anyone tried these? Are they poly filled? I'm asking because ...3 Answers
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I do like this stuffs animal. My dog chocked on the fabric after tearing it apart.
Krystal D.
Sumter, SC
This toy is so cute & my dog loves anything that squeaks or makes noise! He always wants to play and this is his go to play toy.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
My friend has these toys for her puppy and he absolutely loves them. I'm sure any dog would love any plush animal to play with.
Melissa C.
This is so cute and so much fun for my dog to play with I'd recommend it to active animals
Sarah s.
Sioux City, IA
My dog would have a hay day with this toy
she loves her toys. she has all sores of them
Christina C.
This is a amazing toy for my dog to play with & great for Active dogs to play with
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great doggy toy. Lasts a long time. My dig loved this when I brought this home.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My dogs love these, they are the perfect size for them to carry around and they keep them with them wherever they go around the house. We get a lot of use from these toys and are dogs never want to part with them even after they are ripped or broken.
Linda B.
Toronto, ON
My dogs love anything squeeky and they are small chihuahuas so this 5 inch toy is perfect for them to fit in their mouth and carry around!
J🎀 L.
ABBOTSFORD, BC
My dog absolutely love this toy, it's his favorite one! It's the perfect size and really well made, it'll last a long time! 🐶
Amanda C.
Henryetta, OK
Has anyone tried these? Are they poly filled? I'm asking because the first thing my dog does is rip a hole and start pulling out filling.