Ethical Pet Two-in-One Laser Dog Toy

by Ethical Products Inc.

Spotbrite Laser Toy Flashlight. Spotbrites 2 in 1 Laser Pet Toy Exerciser & LED Flashlight contains both a laser and a hi-beam LED flashlight for safe nighttime walks. Provides exercise and fun for all your pets as it can be used for cats dogs fish birds & lizards as they all chase the Laser Beam! The Laser emits a SuperBrite Red Laser or Hi-Beam Light. The Laser Beam is visible for up to 1 mile. Comes with handy snap attachment for hooking to your belt dog lead or anything else! As with all laser devices avoid direct eye exposure (don't point at face). Takes three LR44 button batteries which are included. Replacement batteries are available. Color of unit may vary (black or silver).

What makes this ethical compared to a regular laser pointer?
Start your review of Ethical Pet Two-in-One Laser Dog Toy!
Woodsboro, MD
My dog absolutely loves this thing. She chases it everywhere. Add soon as she sees me pull it out she automatically looks at the floor just waiting for the light to come on. I like that is small and the batteries seem to last a long time to.
Raleigh, NC
My cat still loves to play with this toy and he is almost 15 years old! He loves it and we love when he gets tired so he leaves us alone! Overall great toy
Berrien Sprgs, MI
My dogs love this but they get so crazy over it that they will not leave me alone. They whine and cry until I get it out again. I've created monsters.
Four Oaks, NC
My dog loves this toy. I've never had a dog that chases a laser light before, however she hears the key ring and goes crazy looking for the light.
Ashville, OH
A MUST HAVE for ALL pet owners. Trust me good for those days you don't want to throw a ball but they're hyped up. Bring this bad boy out
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog could care less. A laser seems like a laser. A little pricey for what it is. Maybe get this for your cat or get a generic laser.
Some dogs like to play with this I have one that does and one that doesn't but if you have a cat most likely there gonna love it 😂!!
Jacksonville, FL
My cat absolutely loves this lazor toy, it's too funny to watch him bounce away and chase after it! A must buy for any cat person
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not only does my dog love chasing this so does my infant win win situation keeps them both entertained for awhile.
Fresno, CA
This is the best pet toy. They never seem to get tired of it and it's so much fun to watch them chasing the light.