Ethical Pet Two-in-One Laser Dog Toy uploaded by Chloe S.

BY ETHICAL PRODUCTS INC.

Spotbrite Laser Toy Flashlight. Spotbrites 2 in 1 Laser Pet Toy Exerciser & LED Flashlight contains both a laser and a hi-beam LED flashlight for safe nighttime walks. Provides exercise and fun for all your pets as it can be used for cats dogs fish birds & lizards as they all chase the Laser Beam! The Laser emits a SuperBrite Red Laser or Hi-Beam Light. The Laser Beam is visible for up to 1 mile. Comes with handy snap attachment for hooking to your belt dog lead or anything else! As with all laser devices avoid direct eye exposure (don't point at face). Takes three LR44 button batteries which are included. Replacement batteries are available. Color of unit may vary (black or silver). see more...

• What makes this ethical compared to a regular laser pointer?1 Answers
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is my dog’s favorite toy! He carries it everywhere and even cuddles with it. He loves the squeaker, and it has stood up to his aggressive chewing. I recommend it to pet owners who want to have fun with their dogs!
Larayne f.
summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
one of my pit puppies loves to chase the laser the other could care less about it. And it is so funny to see him run through the house barking and chasing at the laser
Kristen K.
Dyersburg
I have two dogs and three cats and they just love this product. It is so much fun to watch them chasing after the laser light. It's very well made for the price. It's also a great way for your pets to get some exercise. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kirsten S.
I have two young cats and an older cat, as well. All of them absolutely go crazy over the laser and chase it everywhere I point it. Even when I pick it up off the table they go crazy with anticipation. It is also a very fun way to get some exercise in for my cats!
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
I just recently purchased this laser pointer for my puppy and he loves it. Definitely a good buy. I love watching him chase it around keeps him happy for a long time. Amusing for both me and my puppy. I definitely recommend.
Sarah A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg does my Pitt love this, idk why but she does, maybe it's the fact that she gets silly and cute running all over the place to try to catch the light but when she's happy I'm happy and it's wayy cute to watch her play :)
erica m.
Saco, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats literally cannot resist ladies. It's fun watching them and it's good for them because they are playing and that mLes them happy and they are working out and keeping themselves healthy.
Lori E.
Holy moly does my puppy love this. Great way to get him moving around after being alone all day. I may have more fun with it than he does. Makes me laugh. Great to use on cats as well.
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
This product is fun for everyone in the house. The dog loves chasing the Lazer light as well as the cat. The cat actually mopes around for quite awhile after putting the light away.
Sabra   B.
Woodsboro, MD
My dog absolutely loves this thing. She chases it everywhere. Add soon as she sees me pull it out she automatically looks at the floor just waiting for the light to come on. I like that is small and the batteries seem to last a long time to.
Leanne S.
What makes this ethical compared to a regular laser pointer?