BY ETHICAL

Stylish Stoneware Dish Has A Metallic Rim and Accents. Matte Black Finish. Color: Black. Size: 7. Satisfaction ensured. Huge selection to choose from. see more...

Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love how cute these are so that they aren't an eye sore in the home. They're perfect for my large dog. She hasn't been able to tip them over yet which is also nice! Good price and value. I bought mine at Petsmart for a good price. I would buy again.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I was so happy when I found these dishes because the ones I bought had a raised platform. I really like these because they are heavier so that my dog is not able to push it around. I also like the raised platform because he also does not fall over when he is lowering his head. They are also extremely cute and I love the dark color.
Sasha S.
Very cute and chic for dogs and parents! Not heavy and easy to wash out also. I think it's a great buy as they'll last long. Definitely worth the try and they come in several different colors. I bought mine at petco.
Catilan G.
Lafayette, LA
These are so cute! My dog loves her new little food bowls! My cat is really picky when it comes to what type of bowl she has because she always seems to tip or over. After I purchased these copper rim dishes, she stopped flipping over her food. Finally
Lizzie P.
I love the design on these bowls! They are a good price and are very easy to clean! It looks great in homes and doesn't move easily even with a dog who may move their dish when eating! Definitely would recommend!!
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how it look and the size of the bowl, it is perfect for my dog to use science he is a boy and very small that eat a lot. It is very easy to wash and clean, food will not stick on it at all. very good price and I am very happy that I had bought it and will buy again for sure if I need to.
Lindsay B.
Youngstown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am in love with the cooper fad right now. So I have so much cooper stuff. And these are so cute for my pets. They are stylish and come in all different sizes for cats and dogs large and small. They were kinda pricey but worth it to me.
Arleen T.
Super cute bowls and since they are a little deep my dogs don't spill their food how they usually do . Picked up from my local Walmart . I wish they had more colors. The only colors I saw were black and I think a light blue . Very cute and very easy to clean
Maria A.
Morristown, TN
I love it it makes my dogs not get Missy and they are so cute and my dogs like it a lot my dogs are pretty small and they come in all shapes so there's just a perfect amount and I bought these at Walmart and I do recommend it to other dog owners
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
These bowls are super cute I got the small size for my dog, they're super easy to clean and they don't move around on my tile when she eats out of them, not to mention they're fairly inexpensive from kahoots
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I find this??
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Besides the obvious, do you guys use bowls for anything else?
Caitlin B.
Are these better than plastic bowls?
Myriam P.
El Paso, TX
Are these sturdy? My dog seems to knock over all his food bowls for some reason.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
Where can you purchase these?