BY ETHICAL

Stylish Stoneware Dish Has A Metallic Rim and Accents. Matte Black Finish. Color: Black. Size: 7. Satisfaction ensured. Huge selection to choose from. see more...

Aly P.
Lexington, KY
These are super cute and durable, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase. There are similarly priced and cute alternatives. Easy to clean and they do not turn over easily. I probably would purchase again.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
This bowl set is absolutely adorable and I love how they all match and go together so well. These bowls would look cute in any spot and your pet will love them!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love these bowls for my puppy so much! He just loves to push his dishes all around the floor and make a mess but these bowls sure make it hard for him to do
Reece C.
Theses bowls are great my dog hasn't been able to chew them all up and the designs are very nice. The price isn't to bad and it definitely was worth it!
Rebeca P.
So cute easy to clean and perfect for Inside dogs too it's not too flat so it won't spill and my dog tunchi loves it
Desaray J.
maryville, TN
I love these dog dishes! Held up well and have lasted a long time. I even got extra but haven't needed to use them.
Taylor L.
Summerfield, NC
Love these dishes, they're great no matter what dog you have and they also work whether you have a boy or a girl.
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Easy to clean and very durable, as my cat likes to push things off the counter these bowls stand up to the test.
Melissa S.
These dishes are perfect for my three dogs. Good size and easy to clean. I love the versatility of them.
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
These dog bowls look so incredibly cute! Easy to clean and not easily destroyed which is always nice
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I find this??
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert
Besides the obvious, do you guys use bowls for anything else?
Caitlin B.
Are these better than plastic bowls?
Myriam P.
El Paso, TX
Are these sturdy? My dog seems to knock over all his food bowls for some reason.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
Where can you purchase these?