Ethical Pet Products (Spot) DSO6905 Terra Cotta Stoneware Dog Dish, 5-Inch, Green

BY ETHICAL

KATHERINE P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this talk for my dog but I must confess that my dog is big breed and a bit destructive so I do not think it will last much longer because everything that grabs it destroys or eats it, but I consider it very beautiful and tender This dish, I would like to obtain it to see if it passes the test with my pet, but I dare to recommend it for small breeds since it looks quite resistant.
Sam S.
Flemington, NJ
Super cute dog bowl safe for your dog to eat out of. Any leaned towards smaller dogs bc it is a smaller bowl. Works great looks great im happy with it. If your dog loves food they will love this bowl. My dog loves it not like she has a choice. Greatproduct
Megan I.
West chazy
This dog dish is the cutest little thing ever. It's kinda small though for a big dog, it would reach my expectations, it's kinda pricey for a little dish like that. I would buy it personally just because it's cute!
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this enough space love the color and very safe for the puppy I love in this world had him for 2 years always try to get him the best
Mehgan D.
It's very durable and good but not as big as u wish it would be since I have large dogs.
KATHERINE P.