Ethical Pet Products (Spot) DSO6125 64-Ounce Fusion Designer Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large, Blue

BY ETHICAL

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I love these bowls I need to get new ones for my dog and I found these at the store they have a black rubber grip at the bottom which you take out when you put in the dishwasher to wash , but I sometimes like to wash them by hand also which I do not take the black rubber strip off then. That strip makes them stay on the ground my dog loves them she had ones that were easy to break before I can't remember what the we're made of I want to say clay bit that's not what I am thinking but that's all that is coming to mind right now.. but I know other dog owners will know what kind of dog bowls she had before. So I would totally recommend I got same size for food and water and I give same amount of food as I gave before . It is a home run with my dog! I'm sure it would be with yours to!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Easy to clean, sturdy, many sizes and colors to choose from. The skid-proof helps a lot!! We bought these years ago and still have them. As with any dog bowl, be sure to wash daily!