Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet First Aid & Emergency KitsEthical

by Ethical

Probably pet smart or petco!
Where can I find these?
Start your review of Ethical Pet Products (Spot) DSO6122 64-Ounce Fusion Designer Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large, Pink!
Caroline C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love these dog bowls. They're so easy to clean and never rust. My dog has had hers for quite a while and we haven't had any issues with it.
Aubrey B.
These came apart pretty easily. It was decent. But, not anything great. I think I would stick with a ceramic bowl or all one piece stainless steel.
Karin D.
Emmaus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ethical Pet Products (Spot) DSO6122 64-Ounce Fusion Designer Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large, Pink uploaded by Karin D.
So I don't have the blue but I do have the black and red bowls. I love these because they are durable and stainless steel plus have cute designs on the outside. They are Dino approved because he hasn't destroyed them and that says alot! I would totally recommend these bowls because they don't leach like plastics and always wash clean.
Danielle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these bowls!! So easy to clean. They come in a different sizes! They are not too expensive.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog was able to chew threw the plastic but we still use them since they are stainless steel. Very cute bowls though.
Michelle K.
This is a good bowl, however it is outlined in plastic and my pup chewed threw it. However, we can still use it as the stainless steel has held up.
francheska S.
Sylmar, CA
This is a cute set especially if you spoil your dogs this is adorable and worth
This is a cute set especially if you spoil your dogs this is adorable and worth
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
I have these for my small dog and they work great!!! They are even stylish!!! It keeps her from having germs in her bowl.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I use these for my puppy! Pretty pink. Can't complain about them their great.
I use these for my puppy! Pretty pink. Can't complain about them their great.
Laurene S.
These bowls are great I use the small ones. Love the color pink and it matches Bellas personality