Ethical Pet Products (Spot) DSO6121 32-Ounce Fusion Designer Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Medium, Pink

BY ETHICAL

Michelle B.
This is a good bowl, however it is outlined in plastic and my pup chewed threw it. However, we can still use it as the stainless steel has held up.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
My dog was able to chew threw the plastic but we still use them since they are stainless steel. Very cute bowls though.
Isabel D.
These are some very cute bowls, I like the fact that they are stainless steel (prefer it over plastic). They are easy to wash and have a bottom grip so they can't be moved around easily.
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
This are so cute i like how they are not plastic and they can not chew on them easily and rip
them apart perfect for any girl dog
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I've these dog bowls . They are adorable and also my dog is less likely to try and chew on them because of the stainless steel.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
The stainless steel dog bowls are a favorite of mine. I would choose them over plastic any time. These bowls are very stylish!
Rheanna H.
I have these for my small dog and they work great!!! They are even stylish!!! It keeps her from having germs in her bowl.
Laurene S.
These bowls are great I use the small ones. Love the color pink and it matches Bellas personality
Catherine  K.
I love these bowls they are so cute. I love the selection of styles and the prizes are great.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
This is a cute set especially if you spoil your dogs this is adorable and worth
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY
Where can I find these?
Tiffany S.
Jessup, MD
Probably pet smart or petco!