Ethical Pet Products (Spot) DSO6121 32-Ounce Fusion Designer Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Medium, Pink

BY ETHICAL #49 in Pet First Aid

Isabel D.
San Leandro , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are some very cute bowls, I like the fact that they are stainless steel (prefer it over plastic). They are easy to wash and have a bottom grip so they can't be moved around easily.
Michelle K.
This is a good bowl, however it is outlined in plastic and my pup chewed threw it. However, we can still use it as the stainless steel has held up.
Aubrey B.
These came apart pretty easily. It was decent. But, not anything great. I think I would stick with a ceramic bowl or all one piece stainless steel.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
This are so cute i like how they are not plastic and they can not chew on them easily and rip
them apart perfect for any girl dog
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
The stainless steel dog bowls are a favorite of mine. I would choose them over plastic any time. These bowls are very stylish!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I've these dog bowls . They are adorable and also my dog is less likely to try and chew on them because of the stainless steel.
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
I have these for my small dog and they work great!!! They are even stylish!!! It keeps her from having germs in her bowl.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog was able to chew threw the plastic but we still use them since they are stainless steel. Very cute bowls though.
Danielle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these bowls!! So easy to clean. They come in a different sizes! They are not too expensive.
Laurene S.
These bowls are great I use the small ones. Love the color pink and it matches Bellas personality
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY
Where can I find these?
Tiffany S.
Ellicott City, MD
Probably pet smart or petco!