Add a Photo
Ethical Pet Products (Spot) DSO5424 Mega Twister Heavy 4-Rope Double Knot Dog Toy, 21-Inch

By ETHICAL PET PRODUCTS
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, Oh

This was one of my all time toys for when our dog was a puppy. It's amazing during the puppy teeth stage. Gives your hands a break haha! She still has the same one and loves it to this day. Very durable.
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Adairsville, GA

This is a good toy to play tug a war with your pet. My dog loves it and you are not to touch it unless he wants to play. It keeps bin happy and entertained.
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN

We currently have about 5 of these in our house between the 3 dogs. These are always a hit for the dogs to use to play between each other and to play with us and the kids too. We have a lot of fun. With them and they hold up very nicely.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

My bulldog loves these ropes they are great to play tug a war with and just to have handy for the kids to play with dog
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL

Great for dogs that don't chew everything to pieces. However, with the three dogs throughout our family, they find ways to shred them apart within an hour.
zandra d.
zandra d.
Springfield, OR

A good rope toy for dogs that they love! Great to use for tug of war with your pet and sturdy enough to last a while.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Best toy ever made for dogs. My dogs play tug a war together. Does not tear up either like the other ropes I've bought.
kimberly m.
kimberly m.
Oshawa, Ontario

This is a really great toy. my dog loves playing with this all the time. very cute to

Join Now