BY ETHICAL PET PRODUCTS

Makes cleaning up after your pet easy. Dispenser can clip on your belt or leash and comes with an extra refill of bags. Material: Plastic and poly. Size is approximately: 3.75" W x 9.50" H x 1.75" D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
AshleyMarie C.
Staten Island, NY
Love these. they are cute and so convenient for when you have to pick up after your pet and don't want to carry and roll of paper towels and a bag
Kate W.
San Diego, CA
I'm all about staying prepared in the event your dog does it business! I always have bags and have tried many different carry options. Now I just tie a bag on the leash handle before we go anywhere because I bought this product 2 different times and the little part on the top of the bone where the clip attaches broke TWICE. Cute idea but not sturdy enough.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I love these, they make walking your dog so convenient and easy. They're so cute and handy. One thing to watch out for though, they're made of plastic, including the clasps so don't expect them to last forever. When my clip broke, I attached a key ring into the little loop and was able to reattach it to my leash for convenience. The bags are a tiny bit tight in the holder when you first open them, so just know you'll need to pull out the first few yourself, before out on your walk. :) Otherwise, really great product!
Kia H.
This is so convenience and easy to carry around. I take this everywhere I go when I take my dog out for a walk, to the park, and the beach. I just clip this on my dog's collar and its pretty much that easy and simple.