BY ETHICAL PET PRODUCTS

Vinyl placemat measuring approx. 16 x 12 inches. Oval with two rows of colorful paw prints along the edges. Matching Stoneware bowls in 3 sizes.: Size: 5 in. see more...

Dawn H.
Torrington, CT
I bought 3 of these dishes for my kitties and my little Pom. I got them at Target so there was no placemat with them. I love the dishes. Throw them in the dishwasher to wash and they are sparkling clean. Recommend highly.
Cassy C.
113 147th Ave E Madeira Beach, FL
I love the idea of stoneware for my cat's food and water! I am always concerned about PBA found in plastic so for me this is a winner! The placemat and colors are a bonus!
Pam D.
Portland, OR
This bowl is durable & cleans easily. My dog like it & knows when he sees it that dinner is coming. The weight of iit helps it to not be moved around as much either,
This is the cutest thing I have seen for pets. I love the bright colors and designs on them. Why have a drab looking bowl for you pet's food or water when you could have these instead. Awesome products!
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have two for my puppy and they are just the right size and are heavy enough so she doesn't flip or move them.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
I loved the colors! I also liked the idea of matching placemat. My cats would love definitely these!
Tessarae T.
Pet Lover Expert
This is very dutiable and sturdy. It doesn't slide around and it is very cute. My dog loves it!
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
This is the cutest little set of all time and very durable and functional for your four legged friend