BY ETHICAL PET PRODUCTS #18 in Cat Bowls & Dishes

ETP1380 Features Cat dish Trendy square design Made in United States Color: Pink Generic Dimensions Dimensions: 5" W x 5" D Dimensions Overall Width - Side to Side: 5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 5 Inches Overall Product Weight: 1 Pounds see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are great sizes for my cat's water, dry, and wet food. They are super cute and are sold at a great price. I also love the weight of them because my cat tends to tip things over. These are perfect for my cat. I bought 2 sets, 1 for home and 1 for the lake house.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Pet Lover Expert
These dishes are super stylish! I love the color. I also love how deep the dishes are, so it avoids making a mess when my animals eat.
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
These dishes are the best! They are super stylish and are great. Our kitten is really picky and would not eat out of the original dish that we got her, we switched to this one because I read that the shape can affect whether they like it or not and she loves it! Havent had problems since.