BY ETHICAL PET

Haley H.
Haley H.
I like the toy itself but I don't know why I keep buying them for my dog. The quality isn't very good considering my dog has it in pieces wishin about 3 hours.
Marjorie D.
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
I have two small dogs who love going at it with this toy! It's very strong and durable. The only downside I guess to this is that your babies will start chewing on it and you may have small strings on your floor here and there, but other than that, this toy will keep your babies entertained for hours!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Lugoff, SC
My boxer & my toy mix love playing with this toy! they tug it back and forth and it keeps them busy for hours.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Vero Beach, FL
My German Shepherd loves this!! She's play tug o war and it doesn't break apart!! Great quality! Will buy more!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
The rope toys are one of the few dog toys out there that have any kind of life span in my household.
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
This toy it's good for strong dogs, the bad thing of this toy it's that it's gets dirty real quick and it starts smelling...
cheyenne w.
cheyenne w.
Paris, TX
This is my mini Australian Shepherd's favorite toy. He has had it for a while and it actually is holding up pretty good
Casey S.
Casey S.
wildwood, NJ
I own a 100 lb great Pyrenees and he can pretty much tear through any toy and leave the house a mess. Not this one though!!! He loves this toy and can play with it for hours without ripping it to shreds