Ethical Pet Fashion Pet Lookin Good Arctic Winter-Proof Boots for Dogs, X-Small, Yellow

BY ETHICAL PET

• Do you ever have a problem with these boots falling off or getting...1 Answers
Avery M.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
These boots are so helpful for little dogs in the winter. My sister has two little dogs and they used to avoid going outside in the winter as much as possible because their feet would get too could. Since she invested in these boots however they will stay outside for longer periods of time and actually enjoy the snow. I would recommend getting some form of boot for your dog if you live in an area where you get a substantial amount of snow.
Monica B.
Monica B.
These shoes are so cute!! I only wish my dog didn't try to take them off! I tried to put in on my dog when we go out on walks when it's scorching hot outside so she doesn't burn her paws. I would recommend these to everyone keep your dogs paws safe .
Monique W.
Monique W.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you ever have a problem with these boots falling off or getting stuck in snow when your dog is playing?