Ethical Paw Print Stoneware Dog Dish uploaded by Courtney K.

BY ETHICAL

Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this for my puppy. I love the cute little designs, but I do recommend that you keep an eye out for a teething puppy, the pad tends to be an easy target. The bowls are easy to fill and are a ceramic so they can't chew it up or pick it up easy
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great doggy bowls. Very affordable and easy to clean. My chihuahua has no problem eating out of this and they are so cute. I love the design. I highly recommend this product and would definitely repurchase
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Ethical Paw Print Stoneware Dog Dish I think these are so cute and also helpful. You can set a place for your pet in their special place as you would for yourself at the table You have the place mat that helps with spills for easy clean up and the matching food and water bowl which just makes the whole setting cute and complete. The mat also helps keep the bowls from sliding when you pet is trying to eat or drink so that makes less of a mess right away. Spoil your pet and get them Ethical Paw Print Stoneware Dog Dish.
Courtney K.
Bedford, IA
I love this dog bowl! It matches anything and is super easy to clean, also dishwasher safe! It's a very good price considering how sturdy it is! I use it as a water dish for my chihuahua and toy Aussie, and only have to fill it once a day!
Sarah J.
Metairie , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This dog bowls are seriously so cute! I also love the fact that you can put them in the dishwasher! The colors are in style are year long so you definitely get your money's worth! The size itself is perfect!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these cause I love the paw prints. The prints did fade a little but I can still see them there but I have had mine a long time. I got them at Walmart at a great price. I would recommend.
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this bowl set! its design is so cute. plus it's better for your pets to eat out of. the material is long lasting, and more durable than plastic material bowls.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
These are super cute and they're durable as well! I've got a small dog but he still likes to pick up his bowl and drag it and these have survived!
Mabel C.
Floridas , FL
Love it Love it Love it Love Love it Love it Love it Love Love it Love it Love it Love Love it Love it Love it Love Love it Love it Love it Love
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used these on my past dog. The ones I bought though tested positive for lead. I don't know if lead affects dogs but still... I tossed them.
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
Would you recommend this for cat owners as well?
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
Anyone have experience with these dishes? How durable are they? My pup can be messy!
Mia C.
Does anyone know if these are dishwasher safe? Will the colorful paw prints stay or do they begin to fad or time?
Nikki O.
Are these glass or plastic?
Bertha C.