BY ETHICAL FASHION-SEASONAL #9 in Pet Apparel

About Ethical Ethical Products is focused on providing quality, sustainable products for dog and cats. We market products under the SPOT brand which includes dog and cat toys, dishes, waste management products and other dog and cat accessories. Our Fashion Pet division markets a complete line of dog apparel. As a company, Ethical Products has won prestigious new product awards at the Global Pet Exposition show, with brands being cited as leaders in the annual survey conducted by Pet Age magazine. Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania. Made of high quality materials Cozy and trendy solid pattern New style provides more belly coverage Each weighs 15 lbs. Your choice of colors and sizes see more...

Birmingham, AL
Sometimes we us parents think that our babies have all this fur that they do not get cold, well I think from time to time you should splurge on your pet. No, we don't necessarily want to spend that extra $10 or $15 on something for your pet but they will enjoy.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Pet Lover Expert
This is so cute and perfect coverage in the cold for my fat pug. Fit perfectly to! The fabric was also great quality. Would definitely recommend to any dog paren't that hates getting their little one out in bad weather.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
A great little dog outfit. I use it for my small chihuahua and it keeps him warm in the winter. It also keeps him cute everyone always comments how cute he is in this outfit. He doesn't mind it all and I recommend
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
My dog loves this seasonal ski lodge jacket. I bought the jacket from Amazon. The jacket keeps my dog warm for the winter. Yes my pet loves the jacket. I would recommend this jacket for people who have dogs.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Love dressing my dog up and this outfit is the best yes it did meet my expectations. I bought t at or local pet store. Yes my dog actually like it and protects her. I would recommend it to other pet parents.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
I bought these for my dog and although he looked really cute he quickly ripped it off lol! But even after he bite it off it was still in good shape! It's very durable and so freaking cute on him!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
This keeps my little dogs much warmer on cold days! It's a nice, soft jacket that they actually don't seem to mind wearing.
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I wish my dogs would wear clothes! My other ones would rip it off the other so fast. This looks adorable.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
My pets love wearing these they know that they're going to be comfortable and I will purchase them again
Taylor M.
Cute jacket and is warm for the dog! I would recommend this! 😍😍😍. Not too expensive either
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
This is so cute! For how big of a dog would this fit?
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I have three dogs I can't wait to get these for my furbabies