BY ETHICAL DOG

In The Bag Refill Bags 96 Packages Ethical Dog. 8 / Pack. Huge variety of products for all your pet needs. Offering the best quality items on the market today. Show your pet how much you care by giving them the very best. Products to suit every need and occasion. Keeps your pet entertained for hours. Constructed with the highest quality materials for your pet. Satisfaction ensured. see more...

Jocelyn G.
Long Beach
These doggy waste bags are very convinent and thick they come in handy when taking my dog for a walk, the colors make the bag discreet so you can't really see the pets waste they are also thick keeping your hands safe & mess free
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use these doggie bags when I take my dog on a walk and he decides to go to the bathroom on someone's lawn. They work great and they are thick enough to where they don't rip
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
Loved these even kept an extra roll in my purse for diapers. They are sturdy and the smell does not come through as long as they are tied. Great for apartment people!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If you walk your dog which is a must...them you need these!!! I have a neighbor who needs these before I lose my mind...its just common courtesy to clean your pets mess right?...These are durable and thick so the smell of poo doesn't leak through.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great poop bags! Not too expensive and there's lots of them! They're not too thick and they're not too thin! Love the bright colors to. You can find them at most pet stores or online. I would definitely buy them again
Jenice U.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These bags are awesome there's small and you can put it in the little compartment you can get for them and hang it on the lease so you will never forget a bag at home.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are convenient to carry around in your pocket or purse, and also have multi uses. Like if you have babies these are great to tie up those dirty diapers!
Therealee B.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I always need yhese. My dog loves to use the restroom spontaneously and I go through a lot of them so I like that they come in such a large pack
Nika W.
I love how convenient these are to carry around. You can stuff them in your purse or your pocket! Totally recommend anyone with dogs get these.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
Great bags in super cute colors to pick up after my dog. I love these because they fit easily into my purse on walks with my Pomeranian.
Berline B.
Are these items in stores?
Nancy D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What in the world is this?
Angie R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Why is it called ethical??
Carrie D.
Round Rock, TX
We use this for our kids dirty diapers.. 😂😂
Katy H.
How thick are these bags?