BY ETHICAL DOG

Seek-a-Treat Discovery Wheel provides mental stimulation and rewards your dog for being smart. Put your dog's favorite treat inside and watch him/her figure out how to get it out. see more...

Nicole S.
Milwaukie, OR
I actually got this as a gift for my puppy, and he loves it! Whenever I get it out, he knows it's treat time. It only took him a couple of times to figure out that he has to move the pieces around to get treats.
Joe W.
Pearl , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This wheel puzzle is the smartest thing someone came up with. If I want to keep my pets occupied then I just take this out and let the fun begin.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
Your dog or dogs will love this toy. keeps them active and busy for awhile and in the end they get a wonderful treat. my dog really loves it.
Michelle Q.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this toy. It keeps her busy for a while and keeps her out of trouble and my garden
Amanda L.
Ocala, FL
Keeps my boys busy for about half an hour, but they both love the puzzle feeders.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
Does this work for anybody?
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anoyone own this? do the dogs seem interested in it?
Lamona W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Puzzles are supposed to help with the cognitive development of dogs so has anyone noticed any difference in their dog since using the product? also, does your dog solve the puzzle the same way each time?
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
Wow. This is my first time seeing this.. Just wondering if anyone has opinions on the product tht have used it?
Jayme S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this durable? I think my dogs would enjoy this, but they aren't exactly gentle with their toys.