BY ETHICAL DOG

If your dog liked the original Skinneez dog toy, then your dog will LOVE the Skinneez Big Bite Bottle Toy. This flimsy, stuffing free toy contains a water bottle in the middle that creates a fun crunch sound that will keep your dog entertained. It features a convenient Velcro opening to allow access for easy replacement of the water bottle when needed. Measure 22" long. see more...

Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
We love Skineez in our house! Khaleesi may be little but she is a chewer! She can rip apart a stuffed animal pretty quickly. These seem to be more durable, but the best part is that there is no stuffing to clean up if she does rip a hole in one!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
muncie
My dog rips stuffed animals right away. I love that she can chew on these and I don't have to clean up stuffing or worry about her swallowing it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Glendora, CA
Love these toys because there's no cleaning up the aftermath of distraction. My dog loves them too.
ashley b.
ashley b.
South Plymouth, NY
One of our 4 dogs is absolutely OBSESSED with chewing up plastic bottles. Stepping on the little pieces... Worse than legos!! We LIVE on these Skinneez toys!! He can chew on the bottle all he wants, but the destruction stays inside the toy. And when he's done? Out with the old, in with the new! Simple, clean, and keeps our boy busy!! :D
Linda F.
Linda F.
My dog loves getting new chew toys but he just didn't like this one he never plays with it doesn't acknowledge it whatsoever maybe it's just my dog lol but he plays with every other toy.