Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesEthical
Curly Plush Mouse with Catnip Cat Toy

Ethical Curly Plush Mouse with Catnip Cat Toy

by Ethical

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ethical Curly Plush Mouse with Catnip Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
kelsie U.
Blandon, PA
My cats love this toy, and my one plays fetch with it. its cute, small, and inexpensive so it really was a good investment for them
Tristin D.
van buren, AR
My cat is indifferent with this toy. But I do like it, because it's cheap, easy to find, and replace if it gets lost or destroyed. The cat plays more with it when I add catnip.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are the perfect cat toy. They're super inexpensive, so when they inevitably get lost, you don't feel so bad about it. They entertain cats for hours! They're perfect for kittens or full grown cats.

Looking for your answer?