BY ETHICAL CAT

4 PACK The classic plush mouse comes in assorted colors, the all-timekitty favorite fashion-ably hued for hours of playtime fun. The all-time kitty favorite. Fashionably hued for hours of playtime fun. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were pretty good. Great stocking stuffer and my cat likes to take them and put it in his cat bed. Hes such a goof. Wish they lasted a bit longer though.
Angela M.
Angela M.
These are popular and bought a lot at my house. . Our cat loves these, they are literally all over my floors lol
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My cats LOVE these and are always playing with them. They usually don't last too long before they get destroyed.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
My cat LOVES these things!! She can play for hours with them. Our dog actually enjoys playing with them as well!
Therese E.
Therese E.
Sweden
My cat is sooooo picky, this was fun for a day or two and after that she ignore them.
But if I hide them under the carpet, then they are interesting again, as log as a play with her and hide them, so it looks that they live.