BY ETHICAL CAT #47 in Cat Toys

ETP1176 Features Cat toy Product Type: Lasers Material: Plastic Primary Color: Blacks & Grays Pet Category: Cats Generic Dimensions Weight: 0.01 lb 5" H x 2.5" W x 0.5" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 5 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 2.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5 Inches Overall Product Weight: 0.01 Pounds see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
My cat and my puppy both LOVE playing with the laser. The older dog is uninterested since he knows that we control the laser. It only costs a few dollars so I think it is worth a try to find out if your pets would be interested. So entertaining to watch!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Cats go up the walls literally for this Lazer haha. They are obsessed with lazers. It's funny to watch and they have a blast so try it !
Diana H.
Diana H.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert
Great product. My mainecoon is just lazy. He plays with this and chases it for a little bit, but then he gives up quickly. I wouldn't spend money on a second one, just because he particularly isn't that interested. I know other cats that absolutely go crazy for this though! Everyone at owner needs one of these.
Jayni L.
Jayni L.
Crawfordsville, IN
I have two cats in the question is how do you explain what it's like to watch your cats play with the laser light I would have to say it's the funniest thing I've ever seen they both love it and will play for hours, just make sure you do it in a clean room or everything with be destroyed. ;)
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Pet Lover Expert
Both of my cats are huge fans of the red laser. This little thing keeps them entertained forever! This is definitely worth the price.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love slaying the red dot! This lazer pointer provides hours of fun and entertainment for my cats.
Asia S.
Asia S.
These are awesome but my cat is too smart for them. she jus stares at my hand and knows it's me moving it around
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Something so simple yet it keeps my cat entertained for hours! It's definitely worth it in my book
LaRanda U.
LaRanda U.
Every cat I have had has absolutely loved this product! it is so fun to see their enjoyment as they run back and forth. I wish the battery life lasted longer, as I always feel I am replacing dead batteries. another issue I've has with this product is the button sometimes does not connect with whatever makes the light on show. Though it seems cheaply made, this is such a fun experience, especially for older or larger cats that need exercise
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh goodness. My pets absolutely love to play with lasers. This one does not disappoint either. As soon as they hear it rattle when I pick it up they come running and look around for the red dot.

I have two dogs and a cat who all love to chase it for hours and hours on end.