BY ETHICAL CAT #60 in Cat Toys

ETP1176 Features Cat toy Product Type: Lasers Material: Plastic Primary Color: Blacks & Grays Pet Category: Cats Generic Dimensions Weight: 0.01 lb 5" H x 2.5" W x 0.5" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 5 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 2.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5 Inches Overall Product Weight: 0.01 Pounds see more...

Diana H.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert
Great product. My mainecoon is just lazy. He plays with this and chases it for a little bit, but then he gives up quickly. I wouldn't spend money on a second one, just because he particularly isn't that interested. I know other cats that absolutely go crazy for this though! Everyone at owner needs one of these.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Cats go up the walls literally for this Lazer haha. They are obsessed with lazers. It's funny to watch and they have a blast so try it !
Lyndsey W.
Pet Lover Expert
Both of my cats are huge fans of the red laser. This little thing keeps them entertained forever! This is definitely worth the price.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love slaying the red dot! This lazer pointer provides hours of fun and entertainment for my cats.
Melissa W.
Our cats love the laser both of my kids have one of course they know to be careful with them. The cats absolutely love them. The ducks, chickens and fish will also play too
LaRanda U.
Every cat I have had has absolutely loved this product! it is so fun to see their enjoyment as they run back and forth. I wish the battery life lasted longer, as I always feel I am replacing dead batteries. another issue I've has with this product is the button sometimes does not connect with whatever makes the light on show. Though it seems cheaply made, this is such a fun experience, especially for older or larger cats that need exercise
kari r.
Bought this for my cat who is a little bit older, and sometimes needs a bit of play time but is uninterested in other toys. He loves it and it gives it his all until he gets tired. good price and fun for my cat and me.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
LOL! I bought this. My cats and my dog chased it. If my finger didn't get to hurting from pushing the button they would chase it all day and night. For sure will buy another.
Asia S.
These are awesome but my cat is too smart for them. she jus stares at my hand and knows it's me moving it around
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Pet Lover Expert
Something so simple yet it keeps my cat entertained for hours! It's definitely worth it in my book