BY ETHICAL CAT

Your cat will go crazy over this fun catnip filled furry ferret. Stuffed with premium catnip this ferret is fun to play with for hours. Ferret size is 5 inches long and is made with natural fur that is very soft. Great for interactive play with your cat. Drive Your Cat Crazy with This Large Fuzzy Mouse. Filled with Premium Catnip. Ingredients: Natural fur catnip. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lacey b.
Lacey b.
Marietta, OH
My cats love these! At first they were a little unsure, but now it's their favorite. It's hilarious to watch as well!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
I don't know what it is about these stinkin ferrets but the cats just love them. I have three cats at home, and they all love the fake toy ferrets and will carry them around and wrestle with them like they are the greatest things ever. I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I had bought one of these for the cat. She never played with it, but once the dogs found it, they loved chewing it up.
Amina A.
Amina A.
My cat goes crazy for this toy, whenever I am busy with studying I just place this toy on the floor and my. cat loves to run around playing with it. and hey it keeps him distracted for a good half an hour and thats hard to come by with cat toys these days!
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
One of my cat will carry this toy around like if she had hunt it, it's so funny , she loves it
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Dublin Road, Limerick
I love placing this randomly around the house for my cat to play with. Sometimes I get a little fright myself :)