BY ETHICAL CAT

ETP1049 Features Cat toy Product Type: Fleece/Plush Material: Fabric/Fleece Primary Color: Blacks & Grays Pet Category: Cats Generic Dimensions 0.75" H x 15" W x 2" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 0.75 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 15 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 2 Inches Overall Product Weight: 0.12 Pounds see more...

Thais G.
Woodside , NY
My cat loved this. Unfortunately he broke it after a few uses. So it went to the trash. Over all I mean it did entertain him for a while and get him tired at the same time. Maybe my cats too aggressive with toys but I was not happy when it broke
Dawn U.
These types of toys are great for cats. The only downfall is the bungee cord used to hold the feathers and tidbit toy at the end, its a bit hazardous when a cat gets a nail stuck and snaps back at the owners face.
Angela S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love these toys. I never see my name older one play until I get these out she is like a kitten again. These are so great to play with your cat without getting scratched.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I do not like these types of products! My cat got the elastic string tangled around her neck and it almost choked her to the point she was foaming from the mouth. Never again!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
My cats love this toy! They can be entertained for hours with this wand. They will chase it all over and jump around trying to get it--entertainment for the whole family!
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These toys are a work of art. i tend to stick with ones that don't have fluff because otherwise my kitty will pull all of it out and might choke on it
Tonya K.
Newville, PA
My cats love the catnip on these they go crazy, but on the other hand I don't like the fact that they're so cheap and flimsy and break easy.
Anna B.
Milwaukee, WI
Unfortunately the string is not very strong as my cats were able to quickly dismantle they toy. However when it was intact they loved it
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
I love these. my cat.. doesn't. he just rips the fluffy part off and get bored after
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
My silly kittys love these there great for hours of fun play times with your kitties recommended
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What types work best with your kitty?