BY ETHICAL CAT #78 in Cat Toys

This feather teaser toy by Ethical is designed to give your cat hours of fun and enjoyment. Wand is 18 inches long and makes playing with your cat easy. Your cat will love the interactive play. Feather dangler is an irresistible toy. Which will have your cat leaping and flying through the air after the furry feathers. The wand is 18 inch with an elastic string which hold the furry feathers.: Size: 18 in. see more...

Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loved this feather wand, but it lasted for about a day before the feather was in shreds, and she had pulled the string off. This is great in theory, and I love that it is ethical, but it is not worth the money.
Sabrina R.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat LOVED playing with this especially when she was a kitten. It was affordable and worth the purchase in the beginning because of how much fun my cat had. Unfortunately, because of all the batting she did while playing the feathers at the end popped right off so it quickly became a waste of money. I definitely think this product should have had the end piece stay on stronger since cats bat at it.
Morgan K.
My Kitten loves this! Even though is is much more interested in the string than the feathers at the end, it Think it's a great product and worth every cent for happy it makes him. It didn't exactly meet my expectations because I wanted him to chase the feathers, but loving the string, but either way it makes him happy.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
my cat loves this toy, but it lasted less than 24 hours; she's very destructive. She enjoyed it so much that i've bought 3 and they have all been in pieces in the following week. Now i'm going to buy a more durable one
Diana H.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves cheap toys like this. He loves the wand and will chase it all around. The only con is that he destroys them so fast, especially if it has feathers on it. For his wear and tear this lasted fine. He loves it and it's cheap! I would recommend it to others.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a good toy for a cat, my cat loved playing with this but the only problem i had was that she pulled the feather off the end quickly then, i guess she chewed through the rope, she did this in about 4 or 5 days after we got it for her, so if you have a cat the doesn't play to crazy then this is a good toy for them, but like my cat if your cat goes crazy when they play then this probably isn't going to last.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
When I pull this toy out my cat goes crazy trying to get it! And, its so cute watching her nibble on it with her little paws! I'm always slightly afraid that she'll get to carried away and accidentally rip the feathers out! lol
Brittany E.
Pet Lover Expert
Great toy, my cats loved it! We bought it when we got a new kitten, but as she grew up and the clan grew to four, this toy didn't last long. They tore the feathers right off! I do think it's a great toy for a kitten because they don't play as rough as adult cats, but if you have adult cats, this won't last very long.
Alexis G.
San Antonio, TX
My cat loves this so much that I have to hide it because if she finds it she'll be walking around with it in her mouth. But it's SO FUNNY how she does backflips when she sees me flipping it .
Asia S.
I don't know what it is but my cat is absolutely obsessed with feathers. she will play with you and no matter how angry you get her, as soon as the feathers are near her face she licks them. so weird! every time I see a cat toy with feathers, it's a must buy for me