BeveragesCoffee & TeaEthical Bean
Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz Bag

by Ethical Bean

A must-have, known for its elegant acidity and medium body.

How can I try this product? I do like purchasing fair trade items.How can I try this product? I do like purchasing fair trade items. I would love to try a vanilla brand.
May I receivea sampleofmy favorite coffee ?
Are these beans shade grown?
Start your review of Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
#incentivized This coffee is really, really good!! I’m a bit of a coffee snob and to be honest, I have tried other varieties from this brand that I haven’t loved. I received a really great discount on this coffee from Influenster through a recent cash back campaign and I’m so glad I bought this one! It’s rich and smooth and it tastes really fresh. I really love the concept of being able to trace the coffee back to its origin and on its journey to your cup. I like that it’s organic and fair trade and this one tastes really great. It’s super affordable on Amazon and I absolutely recommend it!
Twyla W.
KEARNEY, NE
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Twyla W.
I found that this coffee is a great base for adding flavored creamer and/or syrups. It's not so overpowering that it makes it bitter. It gives a nice layering of flavors so all of them can be enjoyed while drinking it. It's much better than other, classic roasts, because the flavor isn't masked by sweeteners or creamers.
Lynn S.
Duryea, PA
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Lynn S.
This coffee blew me away with its smooth, rich flavor. No bitterness at all. I also love that you can scan the QR code on the back to see exactly where your beans came from!!!
Mahreen I.
Burlington, NJ
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Mahreen I.
I really like the mission of this company Ethical Bean. You do pay a bit more for their products that are fair trade and organic, but for me it's worth it to feel better about the daily products I use. I drink mine black and with creamer both hot and chilled as cold coffee. Honestly, this coffee has very mild flavor, very easy for the morning taste and I absolutely enjoyed it. Don’t compare this to global brands like folders or maxwell house. I like mine tasteful, easy and energizing, this coffee does that. It’s really flavorful & definitely a hit in my house. My husband also enjoys it. Overall high quality product, I’m happy with flavor and richness!
Tamara S.
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Tamara S.
This coffee is delicious. it's smooth and tasty. the resealable bag is genius and appreciated. The smell is intoxicating and opens your senses. I also love how they support many just causes.
JL H.
Gallup, NM
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by JL H.
I was so excited to receive this @ethicalbeanusa from @influenster for review purposes. If you don’t know- I love a great cup of coffee (yes I do have my own coffee bean grinder). I could not have been more please to try the Medium Roast and Medium Dark Roast. They do offer multiple varieties and @ethicalbeanusa can be found on numerous websites for less than $10 a bag (if your still waiting in long lines for over sweetened “coffee” I highly recommend getting your at-home brew game together in 2021🤩) ☕️ The beans are ethically sourced through fair trade. ☕️ You can trace your beans via a QR code on the back of the package. Swipe to see the origins of my beans! ☕️ The taste is exceptional- smooth, no acidic aftertastes, velvety notes of rich coffee bean as you sip. ☕️ The aroma is slightly fruity and very fragrant. I can smell the sweet scent upstairs from the kitchen as it starts to brew. ☕️ Overall I am very impressed by this coffee. As someone who drinks coffee everyday, this has quickly become a favorite. #ethicalbean #ethicalbeanusa #ethicalbeancoffee #influenster #fairtrade #complimentary #coffee #coffeelover #coffeeaddict #inspiredbyethicalbeanEthical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag
Angie C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Angie C.
I was excited to try ethical bean, which I hadn’t heard of before Influenster offered cash back to order a bag. I prefer a darker roast coffee, but I’m the only one in my household who feels that way so I went with this medium roast. You have to like with this brand stands for, with beans that are 100% traceable, fairtrade and organic, and seasonally sourced. The back of the bag illustrates the beans’ journey from crop to cup, with a QR code you can scan to literally trace the beans (mine came from Oaxaca, Mexico). I thought the coffee was delicious. It was smooth with absolutely no bitterness and would be a crowd-pleaser for a variety of palettes. I plan to try another variety, like their lush roast in the purple bag, next, which is probably more suited to my particular coffee tastes and may well be a five-star for me! #review #cashback #complimentary #free #ethicalbean
Vinita J.
los angeles, CA
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Vinita J.
Ethicalbean makes some beautiful, delicious, fragrant coffee. I love the minimalist, vacuum sealed coffee. makes for a lovely, energetic cup of coffee. So much better than sweetened Starbucks blends! I would 100% recommend this to others.
Bethany  C.
Cortez, CO
I honestly really enjoy all of these coffees and this was my purchase that I bought after I received my cash back. This flavor is probably the smoothest flavor. I do recommend this coffee
Tania Q.
Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Classic Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Tania Q.
I grabbed the preground classic roast. I don’t have a coffee maker but rather an espresso maker so I used this with my French press. I couldn’t find the whole beans at my target or Publix, unfortunately. It turned out a smooth balanced cup of coffee! I take mine with creamer. They are affordable and can be found easily! Over all 3.5/5 for taste and 5/5 for cost and accessibility!