BY ETHICAL BEAN

Ethical Bean Medium Lush Dark Ground Arabica Coffee.

Fairtrade®.

Canada Organic.

USDA Oganic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love my lush coffee! I got it in my daily goodie box but I tried it in my keurig and it was
Fantastic! It’s so fresh and tasty and light in flavor! I enjoyed it so much and will be buying more of them when I’m finished with this pack.
Elissa M.
Let me first go on record by saying that I am not a coffee snob. This coffee tastes so much better than all the coffees I've ever tasted! It isn't bitter and has a nice, smooth taste. I don't even need much additives to enjoy it--a lot less than I use in other coffees. Plus, I like how it is organic and part of a fair trade program. Score in my book!
Jenna O.
Cormack, NL
This coffee is amazing! I tried it once while visiting a friend, and have bought it so many times since. This coffee is delicious. It has a smooth taste, not bitter, but is still dark and strong. The packaging is nice. The price is great. And it's even sold at my local Wal-Mart which is very convenient. Will continue to purchase this coffee!