Ethan Allen uploaded by Nannette D.Ethan Allen uploaded by Tuss S.

BY ETHAN ALLEN #11 in Home Stores

• What is a cheaper version of Ethan Allen? 1 Answers
  • Is Ethan Allen a nice store? 1 Answers
  • Do you own any Ethan Allen products or just get inspiration from ...8 Answers
Ethan Allen
  • "Ethan Allen sells beautiful furniture and home decor that is very well made and is of great quality!" in 5 reviews
Gigi R.
Uncasville, CT
I stay here whenever I have my auditions for college. I love staying there, the service is very kind. The staff actually remembers each customer. The rooms are very comfortable with a home-like feeling.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
Ethan Allen sells beautiful furniture and home decor that is very well made and is of great quality! I will last you! My dining room table, chairs and China cabinet are from here. And I love it! We bought it 2 years ago but I know it will last for years Bc it is very well made. My sister in law has several pieces of furniture from here that are over ten years old and look fabulous.
Yes, they are a bit expensive but we applied and got an interest free finance option for up to a year. We made monthly interest free payments and had it paid off at the end of a year.
If you consider the quality of their pieces it's actually not that expensive.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
Ethan Allen has extremely well made and beautiful furniture in many styles too. Although the furniture isn't cheap, that is just the point! If you buy a piece from Ethan Allen you will have it for a lifetime. Their quality is so high that they can become beautiful family heirlooms to be passed down through the generations. Our family has many pieces and we love them all!
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
Everything in Ethan is custom so that you can get exactly what you want and they also have in-house design services. With that said, if you don't get what you want it's your own fault. This is a great store with great options. It has a higher price point than most but when you are purchasing furniture, quality is most important. Great store with great customer service.
Christiana E.
Ethan Allen has wonderful furniture that will last a long time and while its expensive to purchase at first it will last many more years than something you buy at a cheaper store. A wonderful bonus is the sales staff will come to your house to help you see if things will fit or work in the space you have planned.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
The majority of my furniture if from Ethan Allen. Once my favorite furniture store went out of business, I stuck with Ethan Allen. Ethan Allen has a nice variety of furniture styles and the quality is great ! Furniture to last a lifetime, it is a bit expensive but well worth it !
Gena R.
Tenafly, NJ
I have been married for 30 years and still have the Ethan Allen furniture we purchased the year we were married. I furnished our entire home at Ethan Allen and although at the time we thought it was a small fortune for a young married couple (20 and 22 years old!), it is all in perfect condition and still looks as timeless as the day we had it all delivered.
Ashley D.
Well made, beautiful furniture. I love the pieces that we own, however, the customer service that we worked with was horrendous. Delivery took 2 months longer than they said it would, and at one point they claimed that had shipped it to another customer and had forgotten ours. Bummer experience but good quality products.
Nicole D.
Santee, CA
I can't say enough about the quality of furniture available at Ethan Allen! They are a little on the pricey side, but their customer service and high quality product make investing in Ethan Allen furniture worth every penny!
Wendy M.
Southfield, MI
Ethan Allen has the best contemporary/traditional furniture. Well-made pieces that will stand the test of time. Definitely furniture to hand down to the kids as they move out on their own.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you own any Ethan Allen products or just get inspiration from them?
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
Is Ethan Allen a nice store?
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
What is a cheaper version of Ethan Allen?