Ethan Allen

Is this store considered expensive or high end?
What have you brought from  Ethan Allen ?
What is a cheaper version of Ethan Allen?
Start your review of Ethan Allen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Ethan Allen sells beautiful furniture and home decor that is very well made and is of great quality!in reviews
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
2,615 reviews
Ethan Allen uploaded by Jennifer H.
When choosing a design service for my first home, I chose EA. Offering a free designer to come to your home and make suggestions based on your home size, budget, existing furniture and likes. This service will grow with you as your needs for furniture do.
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
If you can afford it, they have gorgeous furniture and lovely quality items. I would highly recommend them for investment pieces.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like Ethan Allen furniture. I find the styles are easy to incorporate into just about any room, even if they often are somewhat uninspired in design. My main issue is, the price that they charge. Yes, the furniture is made well and should last quite a while but the prices are just too inflated. I can buy similarly well made furniture for a whole lot less. And chances are the design will be something much more unique.
Jeniffer C.
OMG nice furniture
OMG nice furniture
Nicole D.
Santee, CA
I can't say enough about the quality of furniture available at Ethan Allen! They are a little on the pricey side, but their customer service and high quality product make investing in Ethan Allen furniture worth every penny!
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
Ethan Allen has extremely well made and beautiful furniture in many styles too. Although the furniture isn't cheap, that is just the point! If you buy a piece from Ethan Allen you will have it for a lifetime. Their quality is so high that they can become beautiful family heirlooms to be passed down through the generations. Our family has many pieces and we love them all!
Gena R.
Tenafly, NJ
I have been married for 30 years and still have the Ethan Allen furniture we purchased the year we were married. I furnished our entire home at Ethan Allen and although at the time we thought it was a small fortune for a young married couple (20 and 22 years old!), it is all in perfect condition and still looks as timeless as the day we had it all delivered.
Christiana E.
Ethan Allen has wonderful furniture that will last a long time and while its expensive to purchase at first it will last many more years than something you buy at a cheaper store. A wonderful bonus is the sales staff will come to your house to help you see if things will fit or work in the space you have planned.
member-58a9d1
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Most of the furniture in our home is Ethan Allen. Ethan Allen has wonderful quality products. They are structurally sound and beautifully made.
Ashley M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,149 reviews
This is one of the most amazing furniture stores in my opinion. They have such amazing styles and a variety which is wide. You can always find something that suites your taste and decor. Stores don’t have a ton of locations.